Moving Back to Birth Country

Lillian's POV

It was mine and my two brothers seventeenth birthday and we were moving back to the country of our birth. We have lived in Adelaide with our parents Micah and Delia since we were three months old. When my brothers and I first shifted into our human forms. So today we were celebrating our birthday and tomorrow we are flying back to Ireland.

I woke up and went to wake my two lazy brothers Zuko and Chase. They woke up and we went into the kitchen to see our parents with a birthday cake with our names on it. As I went to sit down Chase pulled my tail making me yelp. He took the opportunity to sit in my seat.

Dad gave him a pointed in look as I sat another seat next to Zuko stroking my tail. Yes we have tails in our human form we even have our ears. But we can hide them when in public around normal humans. That don't know anything about us being foxes let alone other supernatural species like werewolves.

We all ate the cake before deciding want to do for our final day here. Mum decided to take us to the Aqua-dome to go swimming. I went to put on my plain black one piece and put my clothes over it. I hid my ears and tail as I hoped into my Dad's car.

When we got to there Chase immediately started to play water volleyball with some teens our age. Zuko went with our Mum to our table and chairs. He sat down next to her and just talked to her about want Dublin Ireland is like. My  Dad picked me up and jumped into the pool with me in his arms.

Not long after Zuko joined us in the pool and we started to wrestle on each others shoulders. Chase on Zuko's and I was on our Dad's, while Mum went to get us some lunch. When she returned got out of the pool dried ourselves a little and sat at the table.

An hour later we went to see Suicide Squad and then to a pub for dinner. We got home a few hours later and went to bed early as we had to wake up at 6 tomorrow to go to the airport.  I feel into a peaceful sleep dreaming of the same dark grey wolf. I have been dreaming of this wolf for as long as I can remember and he seems to grow as I do.

A/N

picture of Lillian above only her hair needs to be a little darker and fur more red.