Dress shopping

Lily's POV

Today I was going dress shopping with Mum, Kyle's Mother, Molly, Sarah and my brothers mates Jewel (Chase's mate) & Ariel (Zuko's mate). Kyle and the rest of the boys are looking after Tim & James for the day. I was giving my little boys one last hug kissing their cheeks.

"Lily it's time to go, you'll see them in few hours" my Mum said handing Tim and James to Kyle. I pouted not wanting to leave my two three month old sons. But Kyle and the guys were going to get their suits today. Along with getting the rings and little suits for Tim and James.

"I'll take good care of them and you can contact me anytime to check in on us" Kyle told me sweetly. My brothers were holding my sons while Kyle hugged and kissed me goodbye. Until Sarah dragged me away to our waiting car.

While my Mum drove us to the store I looked at my engagement ring.  I loved it as it was simple, but beautiful at the same time. 'Just like you my Flower' Kyle said through our private mind link and I smiled. I asked him how our sons were and he said they were sleeping either side of him in the back seat.

He sent me mental picture of it and I awed at how cute they looked. "Enough with the mate talk this is a guy free day" Sarah said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Like you haven't been talking to Jase since we left" I pointed out and she blushed. Molly and Sarah were in the back seat with me. While Kyle's Mother was in the front passenger next to my Mum.

When we finally got to the dress store where Kyle's Mother made an appointment for us. We decided to do the bridesmaid and flower girl dresses first. Yes, Molly was going to be our flower girl. While Tim and James will be our ring barriers for the wedding.

We decided on either light blue or aqua for the colour of the dresses. After the bridesmaids trying on three different dresses each. We finally found an aqua one that suited all three girls.

The next dress was for Molly for was jumping up and down with excitement. "Want dress do you like Sweety?" the clerk/store owner asked Molly as she bent down to her height.

"That one" Molly said pointing to a beautiful blue dress that had a rose on it. Molly's Mother went to help her put it on before they came out of the change rooms.

"It's perfect" the rest of us said in unison. Molly went to take it off while the others went to look for a dress for me. Jewel blind folded me and said I wasn't allowed to see it. Just in case Kyle tried to probe my mind for a sneak peak. It was easier for mates to probe each others minds then someone who isn't their mate.

My Mum lead me to the change rooms while the others looked for a dress. I don't know how many I tried on until they found the one they thought was the one. They asked want I thought of it. So I took a couple steps forward and twirled slowly.

"I love the way it feels not to light or heavy, this is the one" I told them happily while I smiled. The others agreed and my Mum helped me back to the change rooms to help me out of my dress. She handed it to the clerk before taking the blind fold off telling me to get dressed.

We went back to the front of the store and Kyle's Mother paid for the dresses. They were all in gourmet bags so I couldn't see my dress. My Mum was taking the dresses to her house until the wedding in two days. I was going to my Parents house tomorrow to stay there the night before the wedding.

A/N

Lily's engagement ring above and bridesmaid dress on external link