Completed Bond

Lily's POV

Kyle pulled up to a house after driving for about fifteen  minutes. I couldn't really see want it looked like because it was nighttime. He lead me inside and turned the lights on. Kyle took my hand leading me upstairs as I looked around.

"I'll show you the rest of the house tomorrow" Kyle said as he opened a door to a bedroom. If I had to guess it would be the master bedroom as it had its own bathroom and walk-in closet. I entered first and heard him shut/lock the door behind us.

I shivered as he came up behind me saying "I finally have you alone my little flower". When I turned I saw he'd taken off his jacket, sword, shoes and socks. He stepped closer a rubbed one of my fox ears that were still out. "I love your ears and tail" he said as he walked around me and pulled my tail lightly.

I yelped jumping away from his hand "don't pull me tail" I growled. But there was no authority in my voice as took me into his arms. He took off my tie and jacket slowly as it got nearer to midnight. I then took off my shoes and socks while sitting on the bed.

Kyle kissed my neck and shoulder as I did this. He'd pushed my hair, shirt and bra strap aside to have better access. I couldn't take it anymore and kissed him with all my heart. Long story short we completed the mating bond by making love and marking each other.

His mark on me was a wolf, symbol and his three initials. My mark on him was a fox, dream catcher, feathers and my initials. They were both where our right shoulder met our necks.

We slept in each others arms in complete bliss and peace. I had never felt so connected to someone before. Not even my own family made me feel this whole and loved.

The next morning we had a shower together or more like Kyle barged in when I was having mine saying 'we need to save water 'before breakfast. As we eat pancakes I made I told him that I wished we could stay in this house.

"We can it is ours after all" Kyle stated and I gave him a confused look. "Our parents wanted us to have a place of our own. So I went out with our fathers to find the perfect place to build. Our mums decorated the place, but said we could change things if we wanted to" he explained.

I squealed happily jumping into his arms saying thank you over and over again. He then suggested we go for a run so that he could show me the den. Shifters give birth in their animal forms and raise their kids the first few months as animals as well. So they either have a den or nest for bird shifters.

Red wanted to be in control so that she could mate with Kyle's wolf Grey. By the look on Kyle's face Grey wanted the same thing. "Lets let them be in charge, besides Grey knows the way and we have mated already. It is their turn to solidify their bond as well" I stated. Kyle agreed and we let our animals take over as we shifted in the backyard.

I watched as Grey tried to mate with Red, but she wasn't having any of that until they were in the den. Grey seemed to sigh in defeat before leading us into the forest. He took us to a very nice den with enough room for both of us and our young.

He then left to hunt while Red groomed herself and explored the den more. Grey came back with a deer for us to eat. Only after they had eaten did Red allow Grey to mate with her. They ended falling asleep curled up together and myself & Kyle followed their example falling asleep also.

A/N

Mark on Kyle above and Lily's mark on external link