We Are One

"We're having a baby?" Kyle asked as he walked over to Lily who was still in shock at the news. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him.

"Yes that is correct Mr Wolf you and Miss Pyro will be parents in five months" the doctor stated. Lily started to cry a little and Kyle asked why she was crying.

"We are going to be parents and I am not even 18. I feel so lost, scared and alone" she told him.

"You aren't alone" a voice said by the door to the other room. Lily's Mum walked into the room followed by the rest of her family. They hugged her along with Kyle.

"You weren't ever be alone we are one remember and now there are others" her Dad told her quietly. Chase, Zuko, her Mum and Kyle all agreed with what her Dad said. Lily felt so happy and didn't feel scared anymore.

"Thank you, you guys are the best family and mate a girl could ask for" Lily told them all.

"You will have to shift into a fox in a week" the doctor told the expectant mum. Lily nodded in understanding and the doctor continued. "I will be here to help you through the whole pregnancy. But I will need some help from a wolf shifter pack doctor" she stated looking at Kyle.

"I'll contact our female pack doctor to help you look after my mate and pups or kits" Kyle told her. Lily gave him a confused look. "Our child or children can ever be a fox kit or wolf pup" he explained. Lily smiled happily and her family congratulated the happy couple.

"Can we tell my family and pack tonight?" he asked Lily. Who nodded happily in agreement. Lily's Dad said he'd drop them off at Kyle's family home so that they could tell his family.

When they got there Kyle help Lily out of the car and kept an arm around her. At first his protectiveness was sweet, but now it is getting annoying. He knocked on the door and his Mother let us in. "Mother can you please get Father and Molly into lounge? We have something to tell you all" Kyle told his Mother who nodded.

Kyle got Lily to sit down as Molly ran into the room. She hugged her big brother happily before sitting next to Lily. Kyle's parent sat across from Molly and Lily as Kyle stood protectively next to Lily. He looked at and her and she nodded her head.

"Last night Lily and I completed our bond, now she is pregnant with our child" he told his family. Molly and his Mother squealed happily at the news, his Father looked concerned. "Why the long look Father?" Kyle asked as he pulled lily close to him.

"I am happy for the both of you my son, but I was planning on giving you the Alpha title in a year. Now plans will have to change a little, are we still initiating her into the pack tonight?" he asked his son. Who nodded along with Lily.

"We will all be one big happy family" Lily stated happily. Molly tugged on her shirt to get her attention. "What is it Molly?" Lily asked kneeling to Molly's height.

"Do I get to baby sit, choose the name, and help decorate the baby's room?" Molly asked in excitement of being an Aunty. Lily nodded and Kyle agreed with her, but asked wouldn't she feel sad not being the baby anymore. "I'm all grown up now and want to help" Molly stated.

"Really so I guess you don't want piggy back rides anymore or need a night light" Kyle stated playfully. Their mother and Father agreed.

"No I still love piggy back rides Papa up" Molly said holding her hands up to her Father. Who picked her up spinning her around tickling her. Lily, Kyle and his Mother laughed at their familys actions. "Mamma you won't take my night light away will you?" Molly asked her mother with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course not Sweety we were only teasing you" her Mother told as she kissed her head tenderly. The rest of the morning they discussed plans for the baby and den. Then Lily went upstairs to get ready with Kyle's Mother for her initiation into the pack.

A/N

the song 'we are one' from the 'Lion King two' above