Wedding day

Lily's POV

It was the day of the wedding and my Mum woke me up at seven am. There hair dresser and make-up stylist was here to get us all ready. We had six hours until the wedding started at the local park. Kyle got it booked out for the whole day along with the restaurant where he proposed to me for the reception.

I still haven't seen my dress yet. The stylists did the three bridesmaids first and then me. We all had light natural make-up done. Their hair was curled into a low bun. While mine was braided into a low spiral bun.

Molly got hair hair done while the others got into their dresses. Her Mother then helped her into her dress, while my Mum finally let me see my dress. I nearly cried it was perfect, but Sarah scolded me along with the make-up stylist who said not to ruin her master piece.

The others left so that my Mum could help me get into my dress. When that was done my Dad entered the room with my brothers. "You look beautiful, I am so proud of my little girl" my Dad said with a teary smile.

"Don't cry Dad or you'll make her cry" my brothers said in unison as they gave me a gentle hug. They then left with our Mum and my Dad guided me to the waiting white limo. There were two one for me and my family & the other was for the bridesmaids and flower girl.

Tim and James were with Kyle at the park already in their little suits. Kyle had sent me a picture taken by Axel of all three of them. I made it my screen saver.  The driver pulled up to the area where the wedding was taking place.

It looked beautiful and it was everything I dreamed of. Although I admit I was hoping to have kids after getting married. But now I wouldn't have it any other way, I love my three boys.

The groom party (Jase, Chase and Zuko) went to the other limo to get their partners for the day. Molly walked down the aisle first throwing white and red rose petals everywhere. Then the bridal and groom party walked down the aisle.

It was finally my turn and my Dad got out of the limo first. He offered me his arm as I asked him not the let me fall. "Never" he whispered in my ear as I got out of the limo. Everyone gasped and Kyle looked like he wanted to do nothing more then ran to me. Our Mothers were holding Tim and James in the front row.

My Dad and I walked slowly down the aisle as everyone watched us. When we got to the end he said "take care of my daughter and grandsons." Before he gave my arm to Kyle as he went to sit next to my Mum.

"You look beyond beautiful my gorgeous bride" Kyle whispered in my ear as the ceremony began. It was a blur we said our I do's and were pronounced husband & wife. Kyle kissed me with so much passion and love. The rest of the world our cheering pack and family didn't exist.

As we pulled apart rose petal rained down on us along with bubbles. We got our two boys and went to have photos taken. We had ones taken with our sons, family and one with the whole pack.

Kyle then took us to one of the white limos and the driver took us to the reception area. Tim and James had fallen asleep during the ride. We let them take a nap and Kyle turned to me and said "Mrs Lillian Pyro Wolf."

"I love the sound of that Mr Kyle Wolf" I told him giving him a quick kiss. The driver pulled up to the restaurant and we each took one son each. I carried a sleepy eyed Tim and Kyle carried a wide eyed James.

A/N

Picture of Lily's dress above and Molly's dress on external link