Honeymoon

Lily's Uncle Finn dropped them off at the hotel before bidding them good day. Finn loved his new great nephews and couldn't wait to baby sit them.Kyle put the kids into their room. Before joining Lily to sleep off their mild jet lag, perks of being a shifter.

The next day they went down to the beach as a family. Tim and James had fun playing in the waves. While their parents watched them, until Kyle throw Lily over his shoulder. He ran to the water and dumped her in and she came out splashing him. Afterwards they made a sand castle before getting some ice-cream.

They then had a barbecue at Finn's place for dinner. He offered to baby sit for the night and the couple agreed. Lily only agreed when Kyle gave her puppy dog eyes and her sons did the same. Kyle took her to a bar/cafe on the beach that was having a karaoke night. They ended up singing 'always there' from the 'lady and the tramp 2' together. And won a small trophy.

The next day they collected their sons, Finn and went to Movie World. While they went on grown up rides Finn watched the kids. But they also went on kid friendly rides as family, while Finn took photos. They went to all the gift shops and got something from each.  That night the family returned to the hotel together.

The third day Finn took the kids to the cinema while Kyle took Lily to a haunted house. Lily wasn't scared, but still clanged to Kyle who held her close. When they finished Lily lead them to a Subway restaurant to have lunch. They then picked up the others from Finn's place and went bowling.

The fourth day they went to the hotel pool and just rested all day. The day after the family went Sea World and saw two shows. They swam with dolphins and went on the two rides while Finn watched the kids again. The sixth day was an other rest day, but they went to the beach again.

The seventh day they went to the outback where they shifted into their animal forms. Lily showed them the local wild life. Tim and James chased a wild rabbit. They then went to Finn's for another barque.

The eighth day they went to Wet and Wild with Finn. He looked after the kids while Kyle and Lily went on the grown up rides. But he had 90 minutes do go on rides by himself. While the family had lunch and went to the wave pool.

The ninth day they went to Lily's favourite place the zoo. Finn didn't accompany them that day as they didn't need someone to watch the kids. They spent the whole day at the zoo went behind the scenes. Even spent the night and met the Irwin's.

The last five days they spent in Adelaide going to the two zoos, cinema, plaza, club, Lily's old house and musical. Before they left Queensland Lily had thanked her Uncle for all his help during their honeymoon. They then took the private jet back to Ireland their home.