Truth

When Allen returned home his wife Jean told him that it was time to tell Lily the truth. He sighed before heading upstairs to his daughters room. Allen knocked and he heard his daughter say "come in". As he entered the room he saw her placing a book on her night stand.

Lily sat up and looked at her Dad expectantly as he sat on her desk chair facing her. "When you were only a kit 8 weeks old actually. You run off into the forest because Chase was being to rough. I was hunting at the time so when I got back to the den your Mum told me want had happened. So I told her to look after your brothers while I looked for you" he began to explain.

"When I found you, you were in wolf territory cowering behind a wolf pup as an adult one growled at you. I shifted into human form to talk to the adult. I picked you up as he went behind a tree to shift. I apologized for you intruding on his territory and said you didn't know any better. He agreed to let us leave and picked up the wolf pup. Which was his son" he paused and Lily nodded in understanding.

So he continued the story "as we were about to leave the pup whimpered loudly looking at you. So we put you both down and the pup nuzzled your neck affectionately as you licked his cheek. We knew you two had a strong bond even then. But we were moving to Adelaide in a month so we agreed our family would return when you turned 17. We knew those was strong possibility you were mates as you always sneaked off to play together" he finished.

"So you knew my mate was here and that is why we moved back?" Lily asked. Her Dad nodded and told her that her Mum and brothers knew as well. When she told him about the wolf she met and the feeling she had towards Kyle. Allen smiled he was happy his daughter had such a strong mate.

"We are having dinner with the Alpha and his two children tonight please wear a dress" Allen told his daughter. She sighed nodding and went to find something to wear. Lily had ninety minutes to get ready so she wasn't in a rush.

(pack house)

Kyle got home after finding out where my mate lives and my Father ordered me home. So Kyle walked into his Father's office without knocking. "There is something you didn't tell isn't there" Kyle stated. As he stood in front of his Father who nodded standing up as well.

"Yes the kits father and I knew there was a posibility you were mates. That is why they moved back here to see if you were mates. Turns out we were right and we are having dinner with their family tonight. Wear a tie" Zac told his son who nodded before leaving the room.

When he got to his room he went to his night stand opening the locked draw with his key. He took out a box and opened to look at the thing inside. Kyle decided he'd give it to her tonight at dinner. Knowing she had turned seventeen only last week.