The Newbies

Kyle's POV

When I got downstairs monday morning before school I saw Molly sitting at the dinner table. She was wearing a skirt, a blue & pink hoodie and name tag while she ate pancakes. Their Mother gave me some and I ate quickly before he left with Molly.

First I dropped her off at her school before driving to his high school. I was running late as he over slept.  Because I was dreaming about the fox again. Molly wouldn't stop talking about the fox that protected her.

Both Father and Mother wanted to met the fox responsible & thank them for protecting their daughter. I arrived just as the late bell went and ran to Miss Stevens class. I told her I was sorry for being late and how I over slept.

As she introduced me to the class I smelt a wonderful scent of wild roses and 'kiss me' perfume. When Miss Stevens mentioned the new students I turned and the most beautiful girl. She had dark red hair bright hazel eyes.

She was surrounded by two boys who glared at me and I wanted to growl. My wolf 'Grey' said the same word over and over again mate. Then I remembered want my Father said about the new family in town.

My mate was a fox and the two boys must be her brothers I thought to myself. At the end of class I showed them to their next class which was Maths. Before I went to P.E where I met Jason in the locker room.

"Jase I found my mate, it's the new girl" I told him happily.

"Good for you man, but it won't be easy getting her attention or alone" Jason stated. I sighed nodding knowing he was right. Especially with her two brothers around Grey told me. I groaned remembering she had to body guards with her.

Jason and I changed into our training clothes before leaving the locker room. Usually I'd train with no shirt on. But I have a mate now and my muscles were for her only. Today we got into teams and played soccer. Mine and Jason's team won as we had mostly wolves on our team.

At lunch time I saw my mate sitting with her brothers and walked over. "Hey, would you like to join us?" I asked her pointing to the packs table. She declined and I left feeling rejected that she didn't want to sit with me.

"Don't take it to heart Kyle, foxes don't have mates often. She probably confused and being with her brothers makes her feel safe. Her family are the only protection and love she has known. Give some time" Zoe (Jason's mate) told me as she cuddled up to Jason.

I nodded and sneaked glances at my mates table all through lunch. Axel told me that her name was Lillian Pyro and that she was 17. Also she loved to swim and read. Axel is my future third in command and knows everything that goes on in the school.

When school ended I took my chance to get Lillian alone. But one of her brothers dragged her away to a car. While the other one glared at me. I got the message stay away from my sister or you are dead.

I gave him a nod and he got into the back of the car. I watched longingly as my mate was driven away from me.  Then I hoped into my car telling Jason to pick up my sister. I followed my mates scent to her house.

I watched her get out of her brothers car and go inside. 'Kyle where are you?' my Father asked through the mind link. I told him I'd found my mate and followed her home.  'Is she the female fox?' my Father asked. I sent him a yes and he sighed ordering me to come home. Before I left I gave the house one last look before heading to the pack house.

A/N

Picture of Molly above in human form but she is suppose to have blue eyes not green.