Halloween

It has been three months since Lily and Kyle meet. They became an official couple and have gone one many dates. Lily is now friends with Axel, Jason and Zoe. Chase and Zuko still haven't found their mates.

Kyle has been training to become alpha next year with his father's guidance. His Mother Helen returned from her trip. She loved Lily straight away and wouldn't stop asking about when she'd get grandchildren.

It is nearly mating seasons meaning all the girls that have mates will be going into heat. Usually mating starts during at the end of September. But as it is going to be a leap year it is starting a month later. It was due to start at midnight on Halloween.

Lily was nervous about mating with Kyle and he was nervous also. Unlike some alphas he actually waited for his mate. Before midnight they are going to do some trick or treating and then go to a party .

Jean helped Lily with her costume she was dressing up as a fox school girl. She straightened her hair and wore the necklace Kyle gave her. She wore everyday. She let her tail and ears out and she was ready to go.

He was dressing up as Kirito from 'Swords art Online' with a real sword. But it was dull so it wouldn't seriously hurt anyone. As it was only for appearance so no would know it was real. Lily gave Kyle a leather bracelet with their initials on it for his 18th birthday. Which he wore everyday.

Kyle went to pick her up with Jason (Joker), Axel (Larten Crepsley), Molly (Alice from Wonderland) and Zoe (Harley Quinn). Chase (Indiana Jones) answered the door as Zuko (Men in Black Agent) entered the hallway and Lily walked downstairs. They complimented each other and Lily's Mum took pictures before they left.

"You look beautiful my little fox" Kyle whispered in Lily's ear as he put an arm around her waist. She blushed and thanked him. She then told him that she liked his costume as well. "When can I see you as Red again?" he asked while playing with her hair.

"After tonight, but I want to see Grey too" Lily told him. She remembered the first time she officially met his wolf Grey. He is really horny. But Red kept him in line as he showed her the wolfs territory. They even hunted together before falling asleep in the sun by the waterfall.

"Hello Lily we are at the first house" Kyle said waving his hand in front of his dazed mate.

"Come on lovebirds I want some candy tonight" Zuko whined and Molly agreed. They all went to the door and got some candy from a nice old couple. Molly got some extra from giving them her lethal puppy dog eyes. She can get anything she wants with them. Except from her family who are immune to it from knowing her, her whole life.

They went back to pack house where the party was being held. Molly went to bed after her Mother took some more pictures. There was three hours until midnight. Kyle had a surprise planned for Lily. So they would leave the party early.

The party went well no major dramas besides some girl dressed as 'cat-woman' trying to get Kyle's attention. But he only had eyes for Lily who was dancing with Zoe. He walked up to her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"It is time to go" he told her quietly making her shiver. They said goodbye to everyone and he took her outside to his car. Lily tried to get him to tell her where he was taking her. All he said was 'somewhere private' as he held her hand.

A/N

Lily's costume above and Kyle's on external link.