Birth and First Three Months

Lily's POV

Red took over my body during labour and the birth of our pups. Kyle had brought out more bedding material so I could expand my birth bed/nest. Chase called both the doctors while Zuko took a confused Molly inside the house.

Shifter doctors don't help much during birth. They only there in case something goes wrong and to make sure the mother & pups are healthy. Red took a blanket in our mouth and started to expand the birth area. So it was big enough for our pups and mate.

Kyle shifted into his wolf form and let Grey take control. The doctors arrived as Red finished expanding the birth area. She curled up as the pain increased, though she took in most of the pain so I could not feel it. Grey got in behind us and laid down trying to keep Red calm.

The doctors were happy so far with our progress so far and said everything was normal and running smoothly. The pack doctor then said that she could see a head as Red pushed the first pup out. When she did Grey cut the cord as she cleaned up the pup so that it could breath.

Twenty minutes later the second and last pup was born. They were both healthy little boys and were feeding well. Kyle and I both have control of our animal forms again as we watched our pups lovingly. 'What should we name them my love?' Kyle asked me.

'How about you name the dark one and I name the light one' I suggested and he nodded his head in agreement. 'I want to name him Tim Orion Wolf' I stated licking the light one who was asleep.

'I like it and we'll call the other one James Micah Wolf' Kyle said. As he nudged the dark one who had rolled onto his back. I loved both the names and fell asleep as Kyle watched over us.

(three months later)

The past three months have been hepatic to say the least. Tim and James have seen Kyle & I in our human forms. So they aren't scared of us. Molly loves playing with her nephews who adore her. Tim was born first and has brown fur with light eyes. James was born second with dark eyes, black fur and a white spot on his chest.

Kyle loves his two sons and is organizing a party for when they have shifted into their human form. Even though they'll only be babies. Both our families love the new additions and my family even joined the pack official. Chase found his mate (a fox) and Zuko found his (a sea otter) the other day.

Wedding plans are going well all that is left is for me to choose my dress and the bridesmaid dresses. Kyle still won't tell me where he is taking us on our honeymoon. But we are bringing the kids along as neither of us want to leave them alone for weeks.

Both Tim and James can communicate a little using the mind link. But still can't make words, they only let us know the emotion they are feeling. It is time for them to shift and the wedding is in a week.

Red and Grey took over as an instinct telling the pups how to shift. When they did both Kyle's Mother and my Mum wrapped them in a blanket each. Tim shifted first and he has brown hair with blue eyes. James looks like his father from he was their age according to Kyle's Mother who held her grandson.

A/N

Tim (one on the left) and James (one on the right) in their wolf forms above.