running

"hey! kids. get back here!" a supervisor yelled.

we both looked at each other with wide eyes and then you gave a small grin.

we both started running towards the parking lot and the man started chasing us.

"come on come on!" you yelled as you jumped in the front seat.

i got in the car and saw that the out of breath supervisor was not far behind.
"let's go." i smiled with the adrenaline still kicking in.

we pulled out of the school and you started driving.

"where do you want to go?" you turned to look at me and gave a big smile that made my heart stop.

"ihop?"

you gave me an even bigger smile then before and nodded.

im just hoping that i won't see that smirk again.

***

"here is your table." a brunette lady said. "and your menus."

"thank you." i smiled.

"ooh everything looks so good." i drooled. "i think im going to get pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream. what do you want?"

"you." i heard you whisper and i froze. "i think im going to get a nutella crepe." you continued as if you didn't just make me have a heart attack.

the waitress came up and we gave our orders.
"aww you guys are so cute. is this a date?" she gave a big smile.

it was silent for a moment before i said, "no" and you said "yes" at the same time.

you looked at me and grinned while i tried to shrug back in my seat as my face turned bright red.

does he really like me? or is he just tricking me like before? what if he is just lying?

i would be absolutely crushed if i found out everything about his mom was a lie. everything would be so much worse than before.

"okay well i'll stop embarrassing you sweetheart." she winked at me as she walked away.

the waitress came back ten minutes later with our food and smiled at me again as she walked away.

"it looks so good." i smiled as i picked up my fork.

"not as good as you." you whispered again.

it's like you are trying to confuse me even more.

"stop doing that." i said.

"what are you talking about?" you smirked.

oh god the smirk.

"stop turning everything i say as a way to flirt with me." i said, "please."

"oh don't be so full of yourself." you gave a smirk followed by a chuckle, "if anything you should be grateful."

excuse me?

"okay ana calm down." you laughed.

i threw down my fork and picked up my backpack.
"oh wow. i must be so ugly and horrible. but thank god you like me, the person who treated me horribly and cheated on me. how ungrateful i am!" i yelled sarcastically.

you just gave that awful smirk as i left, "see you at my house!" you said in a fake enthusiastic tone.

i burst open the door and heard the waitress say, "sweetie what's wrong?" but i ignored her and ran outside.

i guess you haven't changed one bit. especially with your cockiness and rudeness.

the tears started to fall and then i realized i didn't have a car to take me "home."

great. just great.

----

tell me what you think of the cover that -nattychan- made! Which covers do you like best?

And also do you still ship these two after this or nah?

Also btw her name isnt ana, it's a rude name to call someone when they are anorexic.