The Werewolf and His Hybrid (boyxboy)

Hi Hi :) Sven is on the right---------->

[Edited]

Chapter 1 The World Only Humans Know

It's a nice place. Their house is very nice. Everything is well furnished and the colors go well with the rooms. I turn to the lovely husband and wife along with their child.

"Hello, from now on I will be a part of your family. I am your son that came back from Australia because I am done with some studying. My name is Sven ... and well whatever your last name is." I compel them.

"Welcome home Sven," they happily greet. Their son rolls his eyes and walks upstairs to his room.

"Thanks mom and dad," I reply sarcastically. "Can you show me my room? I have jet lag and I want to get some sleep," I say.

"Alright, your room is upstairs to the right of your brothers," my mom replies.

"Thanks," I smile and start walking upstairs. I quickly wipe off the fake smile from my face. I'm getting tired of this. They're officially my fifth family I've taken over. Man, I do have jet lag.

I'm Sven, as you already know. Currently, and forever I am 18 years old. I was born a little over a century ago. My mom was a werewolf, my dad was a vampire, I came in between due to unprotected sex. My dad died when my mom bit him by accident, I still laugh at that story, it's too amusing to be real. My mom died a little after she gave birth to me.

Can you guess what I am? If you thought a hybrid, then you are correct and if you didn't then you need to get your brain checked. Half vampire, half werewolf and a million times more powerful.

The pros:

I don't burn in the sun but that doesn't even matter these days. Most vampires have magic on their side to protect them from the sun.

I'm immortal. Nothing can kill me and trust me, I've tried everything. There was a time in my life when I wanted everything to end.

I have the speed of a vampire along with the hearing, eyesight, etc. I can change my scent and appearance into one that's human.

The cons:

I'm being hunted by mostly vampires because they've lived as long as I have so they know about me. The werewolves have forgotten about the 'myth' of the hybrid.

If I don't drink blood at least three times a week I'll end up killing a whole town worth of people.

And that's pretty much what my life consists of.

Now it's time to sleep because tomorrow is school, yay. Note the sarcasm.

"Sven," I open my eyes to the sight of my mom.

"Good morning," I greet her.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I was wondering if you want to go to school still. I just don't want you to be tired," she said.

"I'm all rested, besides, I want to see where my little brother goes to school," I smile but honestly I really don't care.

I quickly take a shower and change into comfortably-tight black jeans with a white V-neck shirt and a jacket.

Every decade that passes, I change my look. Currently, I have brown hair. The only thing that doesn't change is my eye color, which is a hazel blue.

"Sven, can you wake up your brother?" My mom yells.

"Yeah," I walk over to his door.

I knock on his door and say, "Yo, mom said to get up-," he opens the door already up and ready.