Chapter 26 The Werewolf and His Hybrid

I gasp for breath.

“Sven, you have to calm down. Keep your wolf under control.” Ellie tries pinning me down.

“I will not die!” I growl.

“Grayson!”

I hear the door slam open and see Grayson running towards me.

“What happened?”

“Get an anesthetic. Something to put him to sleep.”

“Why?”

“Don’t you see? He’s turning into his wolf and if we don’t stop him then he’ll end up killing everyone here. He almost killed Isabella.”

I look down at the floor. Isabella is…

Grayson helps Ellie pin me down. The second his hand touches my exposed shoulder; I get shocked.

Grayson looks shocked then he gets on top of me. “Ellie, leave.” He orders her.

“I’m telling you, we need to put him to sleep. I don’t want a repeat of last time.”

“Leave.” Ellie sighs and grabs Isabella then she walks out the door.

Grayson straddles my hips and pins my hands above my head. I growl and snap at him but he doesn’t budge.

“You feel it, don’t you?” He asks.

I whimper, “I want to be immortal again. I don’t want to die.” I break down in tears.

“You’re not going to die.”

My canine teeth grow longer and I growl louder. My fingers begin to crack and break.

“Go away!” I urge him.

“I won’t.”

I scream and it’s as if a force pushed me to the back of my mind.

Grayson’s P.O.V

“If that girl didn’t pin me down I would’ve killed that ‘mate’ of yours. I was so close. You are my mate! No one else’s! Even if our bond broke; you are still my mate!” This isn’t Sven talking. It sounds like him but at the same time it doesn’t.

“Are you Sven’s wolf?” I ask.

“Yes.”

I smile. “I knew Sven had a wolf form but I never would have thought he had a wolf in him. Why can I feel the sparks again? We aren’t mates are we?”

“That will disappear once I give Sven control over his body. We aren’t mates but we love you as if we were.”   

I nod in understanding. “Why did Ellie want to put you to sleep?”

“She told you, didn’t she? The last time Sven lost control and I got out… it wasn’t good. After that Sven didn’t let me out at all. I was shut down.”

“What happened that made Sven lose control again?”

“Since he was immortal he wasn’t afraid of death. Sven finally realized he was going to die- by the hands of another- unless he did something. For the first time he was afraid to die. He let me out and I took matters into my own hands.”

Isabella tried to kill him? So she found out? How?

I let go of my hold on Sven just so I can run my fingers through his hair and give him a long kiss on the lips.