Chapter 12 Let Me In

This Chappy is dedicated to MargaretMcnamara. You are awesome. Thank you so much for all the votes and comments:)  

Grayson is now going to be played by Alez Brust. He is on your right-------->

Chapter 12 Let Me In

Grayson’s P.O.V

Sven is acting completely different than he used to. “No I'm not.” He replies. Its blunt and heartless… what’s gotten into Sven?

Noah starts tearing up. Julian walks up to him to comfort him. “GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Noah yells then points at the door.

Sven doesn't seem to care because his face is expressionless. He starts walking towards the door.

"Remember to protect him." Sven tells Julian. It’s barely a whisper but because of our werewolf hearing it’s loud and clear. Julian nods slightly and Sven walks out the door. I run after him.

"Sven, wait!" I grab his wrist but he yanks it away. His eyes show hurt but it’s masked with anger.

I hug him. He tries to get out of my hold and almost succeeds but I tighten my hold around him.

"Why don't you tell me anything?" I ask, whispering in his ear. He stops struggling and just stand there. I feel warm tears sliding down my neck. Sven is crying.

"Why don't you let me in?"

"I can't..."

"Yes you can. I'm your mate and you are mine."

"You’ll be in danger if I..."

"Let’s go to my house." I tell him. He looks at me.

"Where do you live?"

"A mansion in the woods."

"That one close to school?"

"Yup."

The look on his face makes my heart hurt. I kiss him on the lips. Instantly Sven kisses back and our lips move in sync. I feel as if I'm floating on clouds.

"We’re here." Sven whispers, parting his lips slightly from mine. I look at our surroundings and see the woods and my house.

I nod in approval, "with your speed we should go too Vegas." I manage to make Sven laugh a bit.

"Grayson! Why do you keep ignoring me? We’ve been together for more then three years and suddenly you break up with me for a guy?" Sarah is furious.

"He’s not just some guy, Sarah." I tell her using my alpha voice. She cowers back with her eyes wide as a goldfish’s.

"Y-you can't just stop loving me, after all the time we spent together." She starts crying.

"Sven is my mate."

They all looked shocked at what I said. Didn’t my father tell them anything? I growl. Sven looks at me worried. "Come on." I grab hold of his hand and we walk into the house. When we get to the living room the pups are playing with each other.

"Sven do you mind staying here for a bit? I need to speak with my father."

"I don’t mind." I nod a thanks and I walk to his office. 

His office is at the top floor and at the end of a dark hall. It creeps me out walking down that hall. It’s like the dark hallway in insidious. 

I knock on the door. "Come in."

"Sorry to intrude."

"No worries, what’s wrong Grayson?"

"Why haven’t you told anyone in the pack that Sven is my mate? You know, Julian knows and Lora knows but why doesn’t anyone else?"