Chapter 5 I Am...

[Edited]

Chapter 5 I Am...

He's going to find out eventually, should I just tell him? My mind is still occupied by the kiss we just shared, leaving my mind to not function correctly nor think straight.

"Sven!" Noah comes running to me with Julian by his side. Julian is guilty for something... I can see it in his eyes.

"Julian, it's okay," I tell him. He looks at me smiling.

"Are you okay? What where those things?! Why were they doing those things?" Noah asks while panicking.

"Noah, come on, I have to tell you something," Julian tells Noah in a soft, calm voice. Noah looks towards me and I simply nod.

Julian takes Noah leaving the two of us. "So what are you-?"

"Let's go inside, I have to get changed or else I'll catch a cold," I say, getting up. I'll say anything to delay telling the truth of who I really am.

I find a room full of clothes. There are the dead bodies of vampires and the bodies of the vampires bitten by a werewolf are now dying slowly and painfully.

"Sven-," Grayson grabs my wrist, "Why are you avoiding my question?"

"I'm not avoiding it, but what comes first is getting myself cleaned up."

"Sven what are you?"

"Why were you late to the party? Didn't you know about the vampires?" I ask, changing the subject.

"We had a hunch, but we weren't completely sure until we smelt blood, now how do you know about vampires and werewolves?"

"What happened to the people who ran out?"

"They're safe. Are you just going to keep changing the subject and dodging my question?"

"Yes," I say. I put on the shirt and walk out into the chilly night.

"Sven!" Grayson yells.

"Are you next in line to be the alpha?" I ask. The voice he used sounded similar to an alpha's commanding voice.

"Yes, so you better tell me what you are before I do something to you."

"What exactly will you do if I don't tell you?" I ask, smirking.

"I'll force it out of you," he surprises me with a kiss. But not the same kind of kiss we shared earlier, but different.

"Don't force yourself, you've already rejected me."

Grayson gets mad and kisses me again. "Gr-mm!" He sticks his sweet electric tongue in my mouth. "Ah," I flinch when he touches my little friend. "We're outside!"

"I know, now are you going to tell me?" He asks.

"..."

"Alright then."

"Ah!" he squeezes my dick. "sto-p."

"Now?" he asks but I don't reply, so he just keeps on kissing me and squeezing my dick. Grayson stops and caresses my temple but closer to my eye.

Oh no! I quickly turn around and blink many times. My eyes... they turned. "Sven..."

"I'm not feeling wel-"

"Sven, don't you dare run away!" Grayson says with his alpha voice, "not from me, please." He says loudly but gently.

"I am... not telling you."

He gets close to me and gently puts his finger on my cheek, rubbing away a tear. "I won't force you anymore. I know you'll tell me in the future, when you're ready." He brings me into a warm hug. His heat relaxes me and the cold of the night disappears.

And then, I realize something... I won't tell him just for the sake of getting caught or killed. I won't tell him because I don't want him to know what I am... an abomination.

>8q

Aw Sven is getting emotional. Sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make the next chapter a bit longer. I made the wrong decision of pulling an all nighter the day before school and I slept in all my class except math. Along with the sleeping I got detention. Since when is sleeping a bad thing? Anyways... comment and vote I love you all now off to sleep for about five hours then wake up to do homework.