Chapter 10 Sven!

Chapter 10 Sven!

Grayson’s P.O.V

I’m so mad at Sven right now! How dare he let that slut kiss him! Something is wrong though…

“What’s that smell?” I ask. I'm not at all bothered by it; on the contrary it’s so good I can melt.

Sven’s eyes widen and he gets up from the bed and tries to run to the door. “No you won’t Sven!” I yell at him, stopping him from opening the door. He slides down and digs his face in his hands.

I kneel behind him and hug him from behind. He feels hot and that smell from before is stronger. It’s coming from Sven.

“Why does this have to happen?”

“What does what have to happen?” I ask.

“Being in heat because of you, trying so hard to hide what I am because of complicated shit. Now I'm spouting nonsense.” Sven begins to shake and I know he’s crying.

“You’re in heat?”

“Yes I am.”

“Then that makes you the girl in our relationship.” I smile.

“Grayson!” Sven turns and glares at me.

“Just trying to lighten the mood but… it does mean exactly that.”

“Can you leave, please.” He asks with pleading eyes.

“No. You’re in heat and the only way it can go away would be for us to mate.”

“No! Ellie said herself it doesn’t necessarily have to be you I mate with.”

I get mad and pick Sven up bridal style and I throw him on the bed. “Quit doing that!”

“You’re not going to mate with anyone but me! You are my mate and that won’t change, ever.” I tell him. He cowers back. I used my alpha voice on accident. “Look Sven, at least let me mark you so other werewolves won’t try to get close to you. Your heat will also go down. If they smell my sent on you they’ll back away.” I say in a soothing voice. I crawl on the bed and to Sven. When I get close enough I caress his cheek with my hand.

“Yeah?” I whisper. His face is flushed and his eyes are filled with lust because he’s in heat… but only werewolves can be in heat…

I lean back a bit to see his face better, “are you a werewolf?” I ask.

“Um… not exactly?” that answer sounded a lot like a question. I lean in close to him and I take a good sniff at his neck. He smells so good. I don’t know what he smells like but its great. I kiss his neck slightly and he moans. “Can I?” I ask. He tenses when my breath reaches his neck. He doesn’t reply so I take that as a yes.

He’s wearing a V-neck, perfect. Sven tries to keep in his moans as I lick and kiss his neck. Sven gasps when I lick over the spot where I will mark him.

“Grayson.” He moans my name as he wraps his arms around my neck and entangles his fingers in my hair.

My heart skips a beat when he moaned my name. I want him to do it again. “Keep saying my name.”

“Grayson, ah.”

My teeth elongate ready to mark what's mine. That slut won’t ever have Sven. I’ll kill her if I have to because he’s mine. I’ll get it through her thick skull.

I bite into his skin and I don’t stop until I feel skin tear and blood flow into my mouth. Sven moans nonstop. Why did I have to be such an ass and reject him? I guess it was just too much for me, which now thinking back I don’t understand how it was too much.

I love Sven; he’s my mate, my other half. I love him so much it hurts. I’m going to make him love me and tell me he loves me because “ I love you.” I whisper in his ear.

I stop and sit on the edge of the bed, which makes Sven whimper. He notices and turns around so he wouldn’t face me.

He looks back, “now I have to mark you!”

“What? No!” I exclaim.

“Why the hell not?”

“Well because only the women are marked and since you’re the one that was in heat you’re the-“

“That’s not fair!” he cuts me off.

“Oh and I can read you’re thoughts now.” I say with a serious face.

“What?” he looks shocked.

“Yes, everything you’re thinking right now is flowing into me.”

His eyes widen, “does that mean…”

“I know what you are, but I want to hear it come out of your lips.”

I see him swallow hard. “But if you already know then-“

“You’re my mate. I don’t want to keep secrets from each other and I’ll feel better if you would at least tell me even if I know.”

“…I'm a hybrid.”

“Really!?” I ask amazed.

“I thought you already knew?” he looks mad.

“You’re easy to trick.”

“You ass!” he’s really pissed.

“A hybrid of what?”

“A werewolf and a vampire” he replies all pouty. I just want to jump him and kiss him.

“Do you have a werewolf form?”

“…Yes.”

“Then lets go for a run.”

“I prefer not to…”

“Why not?”

“I just prefer not to.”

“Alright… can I stay with you?”

“Sure.” He blushes.

I smirk and take off my shoes. Sven lays down and I lay behind him. I wrap my arms around his warm body. “What happened to the nice sent?”

“Oh, now that my heat is under control because you marked me I changed my sent into one that’s human.”

“You can do that?”

“Yes.”

“Hmm… well change it back.”

“Why?”

“I want to smell your real sent.”

“That isn’t weird one bit.” He replies sarcastically.

“Please?” I ask, giving him a kiss on the back of his neck. His ear turns into a dark shade of red. Not able to resist I nibble on it.

“If you’re going to keep doing things like that you can leave.”

I whimper but comply.

Sven I love you.

Aww Grayson… I'm debating whether I still want the guy playing Grayson as Grayson. Hmm… any suggestions on who should play Grayson? Or should I just keep the person playing Grayson as Grayson? Wow I said Grayson a lot...

So… how’d you lovelies like the chapter? I'm updating all my stories today maybe the ‘Opposites Attract’ story tomorrow, hopefully today. Anyways I hope you lovelies enjoyed this chap. Comment and tell me what you think about it and what you think will happen next. Next you should Vote. *evil queen laugh*

                                   -Cecilia