Chapter 8 Round One

Chapter 8 Round One

Ellie’s P.O.V

I grab Sven’s hand and drag him out the cafeteria. “Sven!”

“What?” he asks still in his haze.

I stop and look him cold dead in the eyes, “why did you let him kiss you?” I ask trying to make sure my voice doesn’t break.

“It was sudden I didn’t really know what was going on…”

I pout, “I thought you hated him because he rejected you?”

“I never said I hated him.”

“But… then what do you feel towards him?” I ask. I'm afraid what his response is going to be.

“I… I don’t…”

“Come on lets ditch the rest of the day and go get some yogurt.”

“bu-“

“No buts, you need to figure out what you feel about that ass.”

“You don’t like him?”

“He rejected you, of course I don’t like him! I hate him as a matter of fact.” I lie. I love him for rejecting Sven, that way it’ll be easier to steal Sven from him. Sven isn’t even his so it’s more like making him mine. I hate that ass because he’s my rival and right now he has the upper hand. Even if he already rejected Sven that doesn’t mean the mate bond is gone. It’ll always be there unless I do something about it.

Trust me I will!

“You still have this car!” I ask admiring the black impala.

“Yes.” Okay it looks like Sven is going back to normal. The old Sven never hesitated like he did when I asked him that question.

“I'm surprised it still looks brand new.”

“I take care of my things.”

“I know that… well what are we waiting for? Lets go get yogurt.” I hop into the front seat.

“Doesn’t it take a lot out of you when you turn your sent into that of a human? Let loose… at least around me.” I tell him with a smile. He smiles back at me, which makes me blush. His smile is amazing and warm.

Finally after so much time I get to smell his sent, his real sent. It’s like a drug, whoever smells it will automatically get entranced. Since I was with him the most I got used to it, now it’s simply a wonderful sent. I can't explain what he smells like because there is no such thing created in this world that can even come close to it.

I hear his neck crack, “does it feel good to let loose?”

“It does, I kind of just want to drive in circles just so I can stay longer as me.” he says sighing with relief.

“Then drive in circles” I smile at him, “it’ll give us more time to talk.”

He smiles, “I love you Ellie.”

I smile back at him, “I know.”

Maybe he does love me but it’s not in a relationship kind of way. I bet he only sees me as the little girl he saved. I want him to love me, as much as I love him is that so wrong? I want him to see me as a lover not family.

Please Sven… I kiss him on the lips and even run my tongue softly against his lips. When I part I see his shocked expression but then quickly hides it and smiles.

“Have you gone to any of the places you wanted to go when you were little?”

“Yes I have!” I say all excited, “I went to New Orleans and became friends with witches. They taught me something, do you want to see?”

“Of course.”

I take my book out and flip to the page where I placed the Rose.”

“Is that…”?

“It is.”

“You kept it all this time?”

“Its very important to me, you gave it to me after all.” I say shyly.

“I did, I'm glad you’ve kept it all this time.” he smiles and caresses my check.

“Watch this-“ I focus on the Rose in my hands, “flora Cora klet blaket.” The Rose is revived and back to its original beauty.

Sven’s eyes widen. “You were taught witchcraft?”

“Only this one spell… why? Is it a bad thing?”

“No I'm just surprised, anything supernatural can't do witchcraft except witches.”

“Then what about reading minds and talking to people in their heads?”

“You’re a very talented werewolf then.”

“You can do that too, can’t you?”

“Yes but I'm a hybrid, you’re a werewolf. Not even elemental wolves can do what you do and about reading minds do not do it. Its bad mannered and you invade their minds.”

“I can't even read your mind so what's the point in having it.” I mutter. Sven stops the car unexpectedly and makes me go forward. He clenches his chest and his breathing starts to come out in puffs.

“What’s wrong Sven?”

 My eyes widen at the sudden outburst of his sent. He looks flushed, “don’t tell me… you’re in heat!”

“What is that?” he asks.

I can't help but giggle. Who would have thought a male could go into heat. “When a werewolf finds their mate and they don’t mate right away its normally the female who goes into heat.”

“So I'm the female in this mate situation?”

“It seems so…”

“We have to get to my house.” He starts the car and speeds with only one hand on the wheel while the other one is clenching his chest.

“Hey Sven wi-“

Sven passes Noah without giving him a glance and heads to his room. “Is he okay?”

“Yeah he’s just… has a slight fever.”

“Should I bring up soup or something?”

“Its okay, I’ll take care of him.” I say then I give a small smile and run upstairs. My smile turns into a smirk, Grayson… you’re about to lose your mate.

I am having so much fun writing this story: ) As always I would love for you lovelies to comment and vote. I want to say thanks for the support and reads. My story has over 1,000 : ) I’ll update soon I promise.