Chapter 14 Ellie... Don't Worry

I will be switching P.O.V’s in this chapter so enjoy:)  

Chapter 14 Ellie... Don't Worry

Ellie! Ellie! Ellie!

“Sven!” I hear Grayson’s voice but it’s so far away.

Ellie! What happened? She’s supposed to have left and… and…

“Sven!” Grayson grabs my shoulder and pulls me into his arms. “What happened?” I don’t reply. I don’t even hug him back. “It’s going to be okay Sven.”

“Ellie… she’s hurt, Ellie.”

Grayson tenses but then relaxes. “She’s okay, she left and she’s safe.”

“No she's not! She’s hurt, she communicated with me through our mind link. She’s hurt, I have to find her, and I have to help her. I have to make sure she’s okay. Ellie…”

“We’ll find her together. Don’t worry Sven, everything is going to be okay.”

Ellie…

Grayson’s P.O.V

“Sven…” I softly say his name. He doesn’t answer and suddenly stops moving around. I look at him and his eyes are fogged. “Sven… Sven!” I begin to shake him but he just stands there like a statue.

“Sve-“ Sven throws me towards a tree, making me hurt my back. I look up and see Sven again but this time it’s different. “Sven!” he doesn’t even look my way.

“Ellie” he whispers to himself and then vanishes.

What happened Sven? Is she really that important to you that you become like this? Why can't I be as important as her? Am I even important to you, Sven?

I can't think like this. Right now I have to help Sven.

I turn into my wolf form and run after him. I can barely catch up!

“Sven!” I try calling his name, hoping he could turn back or stop. No such luck.

“Damn it Sven!” I try going even faster. He’s so fast its not even funny. “Sven!”

He stops in front of a run down building in the center of nowhere. I finally catch up.

“Sven…” my eyes widen. Sven’s body looks like its letting out steam.

“Ellie…” He disappears again but I can still smell him. He went inside the building.

I follow close behind. The building is dark and quite. I can make out the sent of another werewolf and a vampire. Is the werewolf Ellie?

“Ellie…” Sven opens a door. He runs in and I follow.

Sven’s P.O.V

“Long time… Sven.” Lucius smirks.

“Ellie… I'm going to kill you.” I threaten him.

Ellie is chained to a wall. Blood drips from the wounds inflicted on her body. “Sven…”

“Elizabeth here was quite annoying. We came across each other when she bumped into me. She couldn’t stop moving her legs even after she was sitting on a chair. Did you tell her to run, Sven?” Lucius asks even though he already knows.

I take a step towards him then two vampires appear in front of me. Without stopping I rip their heads off their body and they collapse on the floor.