Chapter 24 Problems

Alright! How's everyone doing? It's been a while since I've done an authors note. 

First; thanks for all the support I've been getting. I love that you are enjoying this book. This book has so many reads and votes. I never thought I would have gotten so much so really, thank you!

This story is almost at its' end:( Two more chapters to go and this story will be completed. I've already posted the prologue for the second book. Exciting:D 

Okay I'll stop talking. Bye, Bye my loveliesXD

Chapter 24 Problems

Sven you have to come back.

I’m coming back.

I look down at the innocent girl I just fed from. I just killed her, now I need to find a place to put her in. maybe I’ll just quickly dig up a hole and throw her in it. No one would notice she’s gone. Well I hope not.

Once I get back I can already hear people yelling inside the house.

Ellie finally notices me approach. “Hey.”

“Where are the pack members?”

“I told them to take a vacation in a close-by villa we have.”

“Are things in there that bad that everyone needed to leave?”

“Yeah.”

We walk inside and Grayson is yelling at Lora while Isabella is sitting in a chair. She’s calmer than I thought she would be.

Grayson’s wolf teeth are out and his eyes have changed color.

I walk towards Isabella. “He’s your mate. Calm him down.”

“I’ve already done that. Now he’s just annoying the hell out of me. He may be my mate but it doesn’t feel righ-“ she gets interrupted by a screaming Grayson.

“She’s not my mate! Sven is my mate! I love him! Why are you telling me to keep an open mind? I have a mate and that’s Sven, not that she-wolf!”

“Grayson calm the fuck down! You feel the sparks right?” Lora asks.

“Yeah but-“

“No buts! If you feel the sparks then she is your mate.”

“I may feel the sparks but I don’t feel any love towards her.”

“Same here.” Isabella mutters.

I walk up to Grayson and I make him look at me. “I know you love me and you know I love you but you can’t dismiss the fact that she is your mate. Please try to understand. We will all get through this together, alright?” I think I lied.

“Okay.” He calms down.

“Damn. You two look like the real deal. Now can someone tell me what’s going on? I thought finding my mate was going to be all nice and moe but that doesn’t seem to be the case here. I’m also missing a lot of anime for this so I would like to leave as quickly as possible.”

“We used to be mates.” I explain.

“Use to?”

“Yeah. You see; I’m immortal and when I died our mate bond broke. We still marked each other so he’s still mine and I’m still his. The thought of Grayson having another mate never crossed my mind but now that it’s happened…”

“Man that sucks. Totally not moe.”

“What the hell does that mean?” Lora asks. It looks like that word is getting her annoyed.