Chapter 17 I'm Going To Kill You!

Chapter 17 I’m Going to Kill You!

Grayson’s P.O.V

That thing kisses Sven, my Sven on the lips! He is mine! I want to be with him. I was just shocked. I won’t lie, I was scared and disgusted with Sven but that’s not him anymore. He’ll come back, I know he will. I’ll be the one that brings him back.

Stop! Stop! Stop it!

My heart feels like it’s being torn to pieces. This is like the time when Sven almost… no!

That force restraining me from moving vanishes as if it was never there in the first place.

I charge at Lucius. He has his back towards me so it’s perfect.

“Not so fast mutt.” Before I can get close enough to touch him I’m suddenly pushed back. Lucius didn’t even touch me! How is that possible?

Lucius turns around with Sven in his arms.

I clench my chest. I'm fighting the urge to claw at my heart. Sven… he can't be dead. I scream and it turns into a howl of pain.

“Oh” Lucius smirks. “Don’t worry. Sven is dead but he’s immortal. He’ll come back to life in an hour.”

I look up and see Sven pale. I smile.

He’ll come back. He’ll come back to me.

“Sorry but no. your mate died. You’re mate-less. Do you know what that means?”

I can't take with this pain in my chest. “When Sven comes back to life he won’t be your mate.”

Lucius disappears with Sven. “No! No! No!” I cry out.

“I'm going to kill you Lucius! I swear to the goddess I will kill you!” I yell at the top of my lungs.

“Grayson!” I turn my head and see Elizabeth running towards me along with Sarah.

Sarah drops in front of me and brings her hand on top of mine. “Are you okay?” she asks looking to see if I have any more injuries.

“Grayson what happened?” Elizabeth asks while look around.

“He took Sven.” I start sobbing.

“It’s going to be okay, Grayson, you have me.” Sarah smiles. I tear my hand away from her and I give her a disgusted look.

“Get the fuck away from me Sarah! I have my mate and now he’s gone.”

“Sven is strong, he couldn’t have possibly been taken-“

“It was my fault. It was all my fault. Sven wasn’t strong because he wasn’t feeding.”

“That couldn’t have possibly been your fault-“

“It was! Because of the mate bond he stopped feeding-“

I feel a sting on my left cheek. I blink and look up to see Elizabeth with her hand up. Did she just slap me? “Shut up Grayson! Calm down and tell me everything that happened.” She orders me.  

“Lucius compelled Sven to go back to how he was in 19… something! Then a guy came from behind him right before that happened and with some sword he pierced it in Sven. I couldn’t move! I couldn’t do anything but watch him…change. I felt him die! Then Lucius told me Sven would come back to life but he won’t be my mate anymore.”

John, the beta, runs up to us. “Get a witch.” Elizabeth whispers.

“…”

“Now!” She orders and john runs away.