Chapter 4 Unexpected

[Edited]

Chapter 4 Unexpected

Sven's P.O.V

I can't believe Noah is a werewolf's mate. I'm happy for him and all but all he does is text Julian now. "If you're so love struck, why don't you ask him to come over?" I ask Noah.

"What makes you think I'm love struck? Besides, I'm not gay, Julian gets me and it's fun to talk to him," Noah says.

"Alright then," I reply elongating the 'then'.

"I'm going to my room," he announces.

"Let me guess, he wants to call you?" I ask.

Noah flips me off and walks to his room. He's getting way too comfortable around me, but at least he looks happier.

I hate when there is a pack in the places I move to. I can't feed because Grayson and the other werewolves are looking for the 'vampire'. That means more werewolves on guard duty and more hunts at night. Either I risk going out at night or I do it in the day but either way it's a lose, lose situation for me. If I risk going out at night, they'll find me quick and corner me. I'm strong, but I can't go up against a whole pack without coming out with some bruises and cuts here and there. If I do it in the day, they'll find out and then figure out I'm a vampire with magic on my side or at least that's what they'll think. Werewolves also have some magic on their side, so right away they'll know where to find me.

I'll have to drink from blood bags but what I hate about that, is the blood gets cold. "Sven!" Noah comes running out.

"What?" I ask.

"There's a par-"

"No," I quickly cut him off.

"What, why?" he starts to whine.

"A teenage party leads to drinking which leads to doing stuff you'll regret in the morning which leads to having sex with a complete stranger which leads to having mixed feelings which leads to broken hearts which leads to drama then it finally leads to killing the person," I say nonchalantly.

"You say that as a person..."

"With experience."

"... Please! It's going to be great, everyone's going to go." He completely put what I said aside. This kid I swear.

"Everyone..." Julian is going, "Fine."

Honestly, I'm tired of parties. Being 18 comes with its perks but being 18 for centuries can get old fairly quickly.

"Yes thank you, the party is a block or two away from here," Noah thanks me.

"Then why don't you just walk?"

"Because... I want to look cool coming out of that Impala of yours."

"There's no helping you... then let's go."

Noah nods happily and runs outside while I grab my jacket and follow, "Come on!"

Since when is Noah so excited because of a party? I know Julian is going but come on, they haven't even mated- mated! "Noah don't tell me you've already had sex with Julian."

Noah did say he's not gay but that doesn't mean he hasn't had sex with Julian. "Gross bro!" He pretends to puke. "Why would you say that?"

"Just cause."

Noah wasn't kidding when he said it was a block away. It took us only three minutes to get to the party. As we enter the house, I notice how big it is. But I also notice that something feels off...

"Sven, come on," Noah signals me.

"I'm right behind you," I tell him.

Witchcraft. They've put a shield around the house but why? It looks like it's only for vampires. I push through and I'm in. I almost puke at the smell of the blood of vampires. This house is infested with them.

"Noah!" Come on where did you go? Why aren't there any werewolves here? Isn't it their job to know about this?

"Sven!"

"Noah!" I run to his screaming. Everyone else is too drunk to notice anything. Scratch that, everyone is getting sucked dry.

I hear the door open with a big bang and the windows shattering. Finally they're here and in their wolf form. I have to get Noah out of here.

"Stop it!" When I reach Noah, I see a teenage vampire guarding him from the vampire. Noah is shivering behind him.

I use my speed to get to Noah and carry him outside. "Noah!" I end up stopping in front of Julian.

"Take care of him," I tell him.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Inside." I run back normally so Julian won't suspect anything but I have a feeling he already did.

I see the vampire that saved Noah from getting bit by a werewolf. A werewolf appears next to me, "Please! Don't let him kill him!" I plead. The wolf hesitates, but then howls. Every wolf stops, even the vampires. I run to the vampire, he's screaming because of the bite from the wolf.

"Bite!" I whisper in his ear. He looks at me, not wanting to, but I force my wrist into his mouth. After drinking a little I get pushed with the vampire out the big glass door to the pool. How can someone be that strong? I hear another howl before I fall into the pool.

Shit! What I hate most of dying when I'm immortal, is dying in water. When I drown and come back to life, I drown again. It's a painful and horrible feeling. The last time this happened to me, I drowned in the ocean and I kept dying and coming back to life. Eventually, I ended up at shore but I died about 20 times.

I gulp down a good amount of water. Great, here I go again.

Grayson's P.O.V

"Are you crazy? You just pushed my mate!" I yell at Julian. I run out and jump into the pool after Sven. I see Sven already in the bottom of the pool with his eyes closed. I feel this immense pain in my chest. Come on, don't die Sven! Don't die.

I finally get a hold of his wrist, bringing our bodies close together and I haul Sven up. Once I laid him down on the ground, I don't feel a pulse. I open his mouth and sweep it clean with two fingers. Then I use CPR. I can feel the electricity between us as I kiss him. I stop to press his chest, I do that three times then I go back to putting air in his mouth.

"Come on!" I press his chest two more times then I see him cough and spit out blood. "God, I thought you died!" I hug him tightly.

"I did," he says.

"No, you didn't," I kiss him passionately. Sparks fly and I feel myself getting lost in the kiss. Sven kisses back and our tongues play with each other in our mouths. I've never felt this good before.

"Mmm," Sven moans in my mouth. My little buddy gets hard at Sven's moan. I part the kiss and gently grab Sven's wrist where the vampire bit. I kiss it but when I don't smell blood, I open my eyes only to see the bite marks gone and his wrist healed.

"What are you?" I ask slowly.

Sven looks at me, shocked. "I..."

Hehe this was a pretty long chapter, a present from me to you. I won't update until after thanksgiving. The same goes to my Lone Wolf story. If you haven't already; check it out: ) As always comment and vote. Love ya *kisses*

- Ceci