In an Endless Sea [Chapter VII: CALYPSO]

Chapter VII:

CALYPSO

What if...

Just what if...

What if I can leave this island?

No gods have visited me since the giant war begun to progress.

Hephaestus has not visited me, not like he used to. As well as Hermes.

I remember how Leo and I worked hand in hand in making his GPS. Maybe.. Just maybe.. Maybe I could make one on my own.

Oh who am I kidding? I don't have a fancy tool belt like Leo.

I can't swim myself out of this island and that's for sure.

I'm a goddess. Why can't I just teleport myself out of this place just like how my godly visitors do? Who am I kidding... I'm not a goddess. I'm a titan. That's why I was cursed.

I fell asleep with the thought.

I started dreaming.

The first part was fussy.

I just heard a voice speaking.

"Curses. This is all Zeus' fault! Why can't I get this thing fixed?" said the voice. I heard a lot of rumbling in the background. It sounded just like a thunder from Zeus, god of the sky.

"Uhm, hello?" I called out.

"Good you're here. I can't go to your island. Zeus had forbidden the gods to leave Olympus." The voice said and I started to recognize who was speaking.

It was Hephaestus, god of fire and metalworking.

Leo's father.

Right after I recognized the voice the dream became clear.

I saw the god's face. He looked as if he aged 10 years.

"The giant war is in progress, Calypso. I believe my son has already told you that." Hephaestus said.

I didn't say anything. The god looked as if he needs to say a very important thing to me but he has a limited time to do so.

"I want you to help my son. I want you to help the gods. I want you to help save the world." Hephaestus smiled but he looked as if something is disturbing his thoughts.

"I can't stay much longer, Calypso. My Roman and Greek personas are tearing me apart. I just needed to talk to you but I can't put it together anymore. Go help my son!"

Just like that the dream shifted.

I saw Leo riding a flying ship with a dragon warhead.

I also saw Percy and 7 more demigods and a satyr. They seem to be talking about something important.

But I can't hear them. They seem to be so close yet so far. I can't go anywhere near them.

How can I help them? Hephaestus wasn't making sense, was he?

The dream seem to be vanishing then a moment later I found myself wide awake.

===========

A/N: So here's another update. I don't know if this chapter is really significant but yeah I hope you like it. I want to get Calypso out of the island but the curse. T___T anyway, we'll see what I'll come up with. Again, I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading. =)) Share your thoughts about the chapter. :) Comment below. ;)

This chapter is dedicated to FemaleArgoII, your comment made me cry. I was really touched. Thank you for the comment it's really overwhelming! :) thanks for the support. :) <3

~treshieyow<3:* xx