In an Endless Sea [Chapter X: LEO]

Chapter X

LEO

"Son.. I tried communicating with you through your dreams but I can't get access to it, not until today." I heard a familiar voice spoke.

I know who he was.

My father is speaking to me.

"Dad." I said trying to look around to see if he was there but all I could see is darkness.

"Yes, Leo. I just want to tell you that I have been receiving your offerings. Thank you. I also tried sending you help. I can't go there personally but I've sent someone to help you. I can't stay much longer. I didn't speak to you during the quest because I don't want to disturb your thoughts. I'm torn between my two personalities and I don't want you to carry the same burden. Sorry, child." Hephaestus said. Still nothing changed darkness covered the place. I have no idea where I was, I just know I was dreaming.

Should I be afraid that my dad can't show himself to me in my dreams? It seems like Zeus had been cutting communications between the gods and their demigods.

Will our powers be cut off as well? I have no clue. I wanted to ask my dad that but as soon as the words came out of my mouth the dream shifted.

I saw Nico di Angelo but he was unconscious. Reyna looked pale and Coach Hedge looked troubled. To sum it all up they don't look good.

"Leo!" Coach Shouted.

"Coach? What is this? Where are we?" I asked looking around. It feels so true. I can feel the worry building in Coach Hedge's heart. It felt heavy.

"Where in Spain, Valdez. We just fought off an army of minotaur. We're fine. But Nico...." I heard his voice faltered.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO NICO?!" I can't help but shout. I know we were not actually that close before but talking to Nico before they left I felt a slight connection with the guy.

"He summoned the roman legion with the scepter just like what he did in the doors of death but after Reyna dismissed the Legion, Nico together with the dead, collapsed. He's been out for 5 hours we can't get him to wake up." Coach Hedge explained.

I've never seen the guy this worried. It makes me feel miserable like as if it's the worst thing to happen during this whole quest.

An oath to keep with a final breath....

Is it even possible that someone will die even if he's not the one who swore? No, he can't die. He shouldn't. He wouldn't.

"Coach, I'll go there I have to help you." I told coach hedge but he disapproved the thought.

"They need you there. I just sent you this dream for you to know we're fine. Nico won't be bringing us to camp half-blood but I'll ask the nature spirits to help us. Grover might find a way." Coach Hedge said.

I was about to say something when the satyr spoke.

"And Valdez, take care of our empathy link. You die, I die. And if I die, I'll kill you and send you to Tartarus myself. Is that clear?" The threat sounded a lot like a joke but I can't laugh, not in a situation like this. Not with Nico 5 hours passed out.

"Sleep tight, Valdez. I'll send you a dream if something wrong happens. Just don't tell the others about what happened here in Spain, that might affect their spirits. Especially Hazel's." After saying that the dream went black and I was in the middle of nowhere again.

I forced my consciousness to sleep and this time it followed my orders

=====================

A/N: Chapter 10.. :) Yey. I hope you like it guys. I don't know if I can force my brain into another update for today but I hope you're satisfied with the 4 chapters I uploaded today. :)) I didn't go to school today so I decided to write this 4 chapters. :) Share your thoughts about the story. Comment below. :)

dedication for the next chapter? :))

~treshieyow<3:* xx