In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXIII: LEO]

Chapter XXIII

LEO

Today was a really tiring day.

After being unconscious for long hours, I woke up thinking my shipmates threw me out of my room.

Then I discovered that Calypso was the one occupying my room. After that I brought her to the stables.

We had our moment but of course Frank had to go there and ruin it. Great friend, right?

Then we had to fight off 12 Telekhines.

After we defeated the monsters I brought Calypso back to the stables.

*Flashback*

"Leo, what?" I looked at her saw confusion in her eyes.

I can't help but admire her flawless beauty.

"I want you all to myself, Baby." I told her while I tighten my grip on her hands.

I saw her blushed. She looked away.

"Hey, look at me... I just want some alone time with you. Just you. Just the two of us." I held her chin up for me to be able to see her face.

She looked straight back at me. I smiled and she smiled back. No word. Just smiles.

" I never thought I'd have moments like this with you." She said. A tear fell from her eye.

I wiped it off and cupped her face.

"Hey, even if dad didn't get you out pf that island. I'll go back. I promised remember? I'd risk anything just to be back there with you." I said. I saw a smile drawing on her lips. She looked pleased.

I love this girl. Really. Dad, don't take her back from me please. I'd give the gods everything, jut don't take her back.

She was saying something. Wait, what? I didn't hear her.

"You weren't listening, Leo. It's time for dinner, see?" she pointed to the stairs and I saw that the sky was dark already. Oh how time flies when you are really enjoying the moment.

I stood up and reached for her hand. She held my hand and I pulled her to her feet and we walked up to the dining hall.

*End of Flashback*

After we ate dinner with the while Argo II, I asked Calypso to go ahead and take the cabin. I'd sleep somewhere in the ship.

"No, You'll sleep with me, in your cabin." She said.

"No, Coach Hedge, wouldn't like that. He'll kill me." I insisted not to sleep inside my cabin with her. Not that I don't want to, its just that I know how sensitive coach is with that policy and I wouldn't take advantage just because he was back at camp.

"You're welcome there if ever you changed your mind." She said and gae me a warm smile and walked up to the cabin.

I walked over to Festus.

The others were gone too. They all went to bed. I opened the shields and the alarm systems so that if ever there is a monster attack we would have time to prepare that shield will hold them off and the alarm will warn us.

"Hey, boy, miss me?" Asked Festus.

He creacked.

"Yeah, I missed you too, boy." I told Festus and he answered back with a creacking noise.

*creack*

*creack*

That wasn't actually an answer. That was a question.

He asked if I like Calypso.

Okay machines have feelings too. Or maybe it's just Festus. Either way I'm just happy to hear him creacking and crackling again. I love this figure head.

"No, boy. I don't like her." I told Festus.

He made another creacking noise as if saying "what?!"

"I don't like her. I love her, boy" I told Festus.

The figurehead's eyes became dull. It wasn't glowing red anymore. And its temperature dropped.

He shut himself down because of that cheesy line I said. Oh, boy. I'm so lovesick.

I laughed and tapped Festus' head.

"Okay, boy wake up. I'm going to sleep. No more cheesy lines for you, dragon." I said while laughing. And walked to my cabin.

Okay I will sleep in my cabin. Sorry coach.

I opened the door and saw Calypso sleeping.

I walked up to my bed.

She is really beautiful. I didn't know gods could sleep.

I've never seen her sleep in Ogygia. She never let me go inside her house in the first place but if gods can sleep she looks perfect doing it.

You're even better than Aphrodite. No offense meant, goddess of love and beauty.

I said in my mind. I waited for her to say 'none taken' but she didn't speak.

I laid beside Calypso and wrapped my arms around her. I can feel her warmth.

At least this is true.

"Thanks, Dad. I owe you big time." I said before I closed my eyes.

As soon as I closed my eyes, my consciousness drifted into sleep.

Everything was black.

"LEO." a voice said...

=============

A/N: Was this a cliffy? I hope so. :)) well. Hahaa. Did you like the chapter? I really wanted to write a cliffy and I hope I succeeded this time. :)) comment your thoughts guys. :)

This Chapter is dedicated to. XcatcherofthewindX.. :)) hello to you! :) I can't put your dedication beside the chapter title bar as of the moment because I am using my phone to post this update. But I promise that as soon as I had my hands on that computer, I'd put your name right there!! up there! :) I hope you like this chappy. Stay awesome! :)

And to my other readers, thank you for the support. :) I love you all. :*

~treshieyow<3:* xx