In an Endless Sea [Chapter XXIV: LEO]

Chapter XXIV

LEO

I woke up in cold sweats.

I hear a voice in my dream. I wanted to know who it was but as soon as I heard the voice the dream ended and I wole up.

I looked a Calypso and I saw her looking at me as well.

She looked shaken just like me. You can see worry in her eyes.

You can see fear just by looking at her.

"What is it, Leo? Is there something wrong?" Her voice is shaking. She looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Nothing, Baby. It was just a dream. The weird thing is that I usually get to see my dream as a whole. But this time I woke before I get to see who's in my dream." I said holding my forehead. It's hurting. I'm trying my hardest to get myself together and figure out who showed up in my dream. Or talked in my dream, technically.

"Are you okay?" Calypso held my hand and moved a little bit closer to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. My head hurts but I'm fine." I pulled my hands away from hers for me to be able to cup her face.

"As long as you're here with me I'll be fine. No worries." I added.

Looking at her made me feel comfortable. Strong. Fearless. Invulnerable. She made me feel like a real hero. She made me the man I am now. Fearless. Godsss, now this is the kind of woman I need.

She didn't say anything but I saw her blushed.

She looked at the window and I followed her gaze. The sun has risen.

There's nothing but ocean.

Blue water surrounded us.

Only the sound of the waves can be heard in harmony with every beat of my heart.

My heart that's beating for the girl in front of me.

The girl I want to sail the endless sea surrounding me with.

The girl that the gods cursed to be exiled in an island.

The girl who brought out the best in me.

Calypso.

I stood up and held my hand out to reach for her.

She grabbed my hand and stood up as well.

"When we finish this quest.... I promise, I'd do everything for you. I won't let anything or anyone, not even the gods take you away from me." I looked at her intently.

I looked at my strength.

I looked at my fear.

I looked at Calypso.

She's the best thing the gods have given me and by gods I swear I'll do everything to have her with me forever.

"I love you." She said. She cupped my face and kissed me on the lips.

Our lips touched.

I swear I'll never let anything happen to her.

I will never let anything happen to the girl I love.

"I love me too." I answered and gave out a laugh.

"Just kidding. I love you too." I said with a big smile on my face.

She looked at me.

Nothing can ruin this moment.

*knock knock*

"You're awake. I hear voices. Get out of that cabin... Or I'm telling coach hedge on you." That's Annabeth.

I wanted to protest but I know better than make Annabeth angry.

I still looked at Calypso for a short time before mouthing the words sorry.

She just winked at me and shove me out the door.

Outside I saw Annabeth looking at me with one eyebrow raised and a mischevous smile on her face.

I looked at Annabeth. She is smiling at me. Weird.

"Is Dirtface here? I'm in trouble, am I?" looking at Annabeth. 'no' seemed to be the answer but what's with her smile?

"No. 'No, Coach Hedge wouldn't like that. He'll kill me.'" Annabeth said. She was mimicing me when I told Calypso that I will not sleep in my cabin.

I just rolled my eyes and walked up to the deck.

I heard Annabeth laughed behind me.

"Hey, fire boy, I'm glad you're happy." Annabeth walked up to me and tapped my shoulder before walking to the deck. AWAY FROM ME.

I just looked at her with my eyes opened wide.

Wazzzz that for realzz?

=============

A/N: Wooooooo! I updated! Yey. I hope you like this. :) hey guys, thank you for being the best readers ever. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I was supposed to be writing the script for our short film but yeah, my writer's block is killing my will to write. <//3 so I decided to write an update for this story. I hope you like it. Love y'all.

~treshieyow<3:** xx