In an Endless Sea [Chapter XIX: CALYPSO]

Chapter XIX

CALYPSO

I know Annabeth was up there. Listening. I can't blame her for not trusting me being around Percy.

I went below deck for them to have sometime alone. For Percy to explain things to her. And for her to understand Percy.

I walked to the middle of the deck. I don't know what to do. I sat at the side. I heard a soft creek.

I stood up and looked at the warhead. Machines. Leo's guilty pleasure. Being a son of Hepahaestus it's kind of normal.

"Leo must've took great care of you. You miss Leo, don't you?" I know I look crazy talking to a dragon warhead but being near it makes me feel that Leo is with me.

I heard creeks. Okay he understands what I'm saying.

I can't stop laughing. The kind of laugh that came from the heart. The dragon reminded me so much about Leo. I know I'm weird. But it really does remind me of Leo.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't notice the demigods are panicking behind me.

I walked up to the commotion trying to see what was happening. I saw 2 demigods laying on the floor. Unconscious. Leo and another demigod is unconscious. And a Titan Iapetus and a giant.

Hazel drew her sword to fight the titan and the giant. I don't know a lot about fighting but I had to try. Frank shape shifted. I didn't know he could do that. Piper aimed her cornupia and Jason also drew his sword.

The demigods together with me are ready to attack. We aimed and we charged.

"WAIT!!!" I heard Percy shouted.

We all stopped and asked him why.

"Me and Damasen are Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Little Demigod's friends. Don't fight please." Iapestus pleaded.

"Bob, come here big guy! you made it. I'm really happy to see you!" Percy ran towards the Titan which he called Bob.

"Look at you! I missed your drakon stew! and I see you found your way against your curse." Annabeth talked to Damasen.

The giant's eyes seemed to glow.

"I guess you were right. I had to find my way. And I found you again." Damasen smiled and looked at Percy.

"Why?" Jason asked. A word but it seem to mean a lot.

"'Foes bear arms to the doors of death.' That's what the prophecy said. Foes. Titans. Giants. Demigods. They helped us to close the Tartarus side of the doors of death." Percy explained and Annabeth agreed.

"Little demigod and Nico is tired. They should rest." the titan which Percy called Bob said.

I looked at Leo. Still unconscious. Eyes closed. No words. Just him. Laying. Jason carried Leo to his room where I was staying since there aren't any room to stay. And Percy carried Nico to his sister's room.

I went inside Leo's cabin.

He was laying on the bed now. I sat beside him.

"Your father wanted to know where you've been. He was worried. And so am I. You know I've suffer enough. Ican't lose you again. No matter what. I'll be there for you." I said while holding his hair.

I looked up and wonder if Hephaestus was seeing this.

I mouthed the words thank you and wiped the tears streaming down my cheeks when Leo moved.

"Ahh my body hurts." He said.

I looked at him. his eyes were still closed.

I moved my face closer to see if I really heard him speak but then as soon as our face are close to a kissing distance, Leo began to snore.

===========

A/N: Tomorrow is the 29th of July. 3 days before Gaea's grand prod number. Leo and Calypso. :"""> CALEO moment. :") hope you like this chapie. Comment your thoughts.

Sorry for a short UD. :)

~treshieyow<3:* xx