3: Never Have I Ever

Partially edited

We all sat in the living room with our own pieces of paper titled "Never" and "I have" on each side.

Blake and Asher talked my Dad, step-mom and oldest brother Trevor into playing. I obviously can't lie because my heart rate will go up and they'll know. So I'm fucked.
"Okay so this game Never have I Ever will get us all to admit what we have and haven't done. Whether it's sexual or violent ect. Obviously if you have done it you hold up the "I have" sign. And if you haven't you hold up the "Never" sign." Blake explained knowing that our dad definitely doesn't know how to play.. He's old.

"Oh and you should just tell the truth because we will all know if you're lying or not." Asher smirked while my dad and Trevor just raised their eyebrows.

"Ha ha nothing to really worry about." I faked a laugh while scratching the back of my neck and hiding behind a pillow.

"Alright. Well, you just pick up a question from this pile of cards and you know what to do after that." Oh great. Shits bout to go down. Trevor decided to start it off and picked up a card.

"Okay. Never have I ever punched somebody out. Well that was lame." Trevor laughed while my Blake and Asher suppressed a laugh.

"Oh trust me. It should get a lot better." Blake said while staring right at me. We continued playing some rounds. Until -the inevitable happened- questions revolving around sex, alcohol, drugs, and partying got asked.

"Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex." My dad asked. Everybody except for me and my step-mom put up Never. All the guys jaws dropped.
"What!" My dad yelled.

"Sorry it was a one time thing. Can we just keep going?" I looked down hoping for everything to be over soon. Vanessa (step-mom) picked up the next one.

"Never have I ever smoked weed." Oh god my brothers obviously put that. Except this time Blake was the only one to put up 'I Have' while I just looked everywhere but them.
"Next question." I said trying to change the subject.
"You didn't give an anwser sis." Blake smirked.
"Oh you didn't see my anwser?" I tried to play it off cool.
"Nope. What was It." This time it was Trevor asking. Oh great now I have the most over protective brother that's about to know the truth. I moved my sign to I have. My dad looked pissed but he just let it be.

Vanessa then started smiling out of nowhere and looked at my dad. She whispered something in his ear and he instantly perked up and kissed her. I faked a gag to show how gross it was watching them.

"Okay umm Never have I ever gave a handjob/blowjob .." I hesitated finding this awkward so I just glared at Blake and Asher. Vanessa was the only one to put up I have. I decided to cough whore under my breath. Everybody but my dad burst out laughing while I just smirked.

"That's enough. This is not like you!" Dad scolded while Asher replied with a simple "Oh trust me. A lot of things she does is not like her."

"Okaaaay let's move on." Trevor moved on, probably confused about what Asher actually meant.
"Never have I ever had sex in a public place." For this question basically everybody but my dad and Vanessa put their paddles on I Have. All of my brothers noticed I had I Have and they all had there mouths open in shock.

"Close your mouth before you catch flies." I smirked but I stopped when I saw my dad shaking in rage.

"WHAT!!" He freaked.
"Please calm down. And how come you're not freaking on Asher? What if he got a girl pregnant!?" How is that even fair for boys and not girls? They're the one that fertilize our eggs.

"He's a boy! I don't need you all knocked up and acting like a whore now do I?" My dad yelled, my brothers looked mad at what he said and Vanessa just smirked.

"Should watch who you call a whore next time." She practically glared

"Dad just shut up. It was one time, he was one of my best friends. Atleast it wasn't a one night stand with someone I don't know, just like what whore face did before she met you. She's basically a walking STD!" I shouted. This made my dad angry.
"Don't say that about your mother!" He argued, what a great comeback dad.
"Hahahah that's funny. She will never ever be a mother. Atleast not after what she did to me." All my brothers looked completely confused. I can't believe he would ever say that. Especially after what happened to mom.
"That's cute. Last time I checked I am a mother." She giggled, what a complete bitch. She decides to laugh at a time like this? I don't even know what she meant by that.
"Huh?" The boys asked.
"Oh you didn't know? Baby..." She continued to my dad, basically hinting for something.
"Well....

------------------------
Ahhaha I had so many different types of endings for this chapter. I finally decided with one... Sorry if you didn't like.
I think you already know what Vanessa and Cameron's (their dad) news was.
This next chapter will be where she meets her mate aswell as the news that Van and Cam were gonna announce.
Sooo until then my loves x
~Shea Shea