9: The plan

Unedited
** WARNING*** THERE IS SOME SLIGHT SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER. SO IF YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE SOME PDA THEN DONT READ THIS CHAPTER****

I heard someone talking in the background but I could only understand some words.
I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in my bedroom.

But I wasn't alone. My brothers and Jai were here.
"What happened?" I asked. The minute I opened my mouth they all came rushing to me and started hugging me.

"Thank god your awake." Trevor whispered gripping me in a tight hug.

"Will someone tell me what happened." I was getting mad that they wouldn't tell me anything.

"You had a mental breakdown and were in a coma for 5 days. It was your body's way of taking a rest." Asher finally explained which helped a lot. I mean a lot was going on but I didn't think it'd be enough to get in a coma.
I thought of why I was crying that day. and once again I started crying at the ending of that book. God I'm such a loser. Still crying over that book.

"Why are you crying?" They all asked in worry.
"Taylor shot himself. Then Delilah had to raise their kid together. And then her daughter told her mom one day that daddy was there every night. Then one day she tried to kill herself but Taylor saved her and told their daughter where she was. Then she died and she finally got to be with Taylor again. Oh god and she got to be with her baby aswell." By the time I finished ranting I was sobbing again and all the guys were staring at me like I was crazy while Jai was frowning.

"What? Who's Taylor." Trevor asked.
"Delilah's husband. They're both dead now." I frowned. "Never again." I muttered under my breath. I will never read a book that makes me that emotional ever again.

"What does this have to do with you?" Blake furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh it doesn't. Its just a really sad book. It made me cry so much I passed once before." I frowned looking up at the ceiling. All of the boys burst into laughter. Okay ouch. Just because I'm a loser that cries at books doesn't mean that I deserve to be laughed at. I flipped over so my back my facing them.

"Stop laughing you guys." Jai stood up for me. I'm really starting to love that kid.

"It's s-so funny though. She's crying over a book." Asher said in between breaths. I faced them and decided to scare them aswell.

"I'm pregnant so shut up." They all went silent except for Trevor and Jai who knew I was kidding.

"WHAT!" Blake and Asher yelled.

"Just kidding." It was my turn to laugh at them now. Oh revenge is sweet.

"Asshole." they both muttered.
"ho ho ho. Id love to see what happens to you guys when I really am
pregnant." I smirked while all the boys looked scared. Jai smiled at me, his eyes darkening with pure lust.

An hour later everyone but Jai left the room.

"Can we talk about the whole park thing." Jai slightly smiled, hope in his eyes.

"sure" I smiled warmly. I've already forgiven him.

"I didn't show up because my dad wanted me to get used to having alpha duties." He explained everything about how his dad trained him and helped him.

"it's okay Jai. I understand. Don't worry." I laughed trying to make him not feel guilty. He climbed into the bed and cuddled me.

"What will your brother say when he finds out?" Jai questioned and I had no clue either.

"No clue. But if he truly loved me, he would be happy for us." I smiled.

"I have an idea." Jai trailed warm kisses up and down my neck making me moan.

"hmmm" I didn't want to speak.

"Why don't we go away for the weekend. Just you and me. Then when we get back. We'll tell them." He explained, that didn't sound like a bad idea.

"I like that idea," I turned to face him and bit my lip. "B-but what if everything goes wrong and my brother gets mad? what will we do? H-" I was cut off when he crashed his lips to mine. I kissed back with just as much passion. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I denied just so I could tease him a bit.

"Tease" he mumbled against my lips. Then flipped us over so I was underneath.
smooth Casanova smooth
He groped my ass which made me squeal. He took that as an advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth. I pushed my body closer to his as we made out. I could feel his hard on touching my centre. It felt great. I wanted to feel every inch of him inside of me.
I grinded against him which made him give a throaty growl. He started kissing and sucking down my neck. He grinded into me as I moaned louder. He put his lips back on mine to stop me from making anymore noises.

"Shh babe. We can't get caught. Not yet." I sweetly bit his lip and kept kissing him as he grinding against me. I went to take his shirt off but he stopped me.

"God I want to take you right here right now. But we can't. " He groaned, as I bit my lip at the thought.

"Tell me how you feel about this on the weekend. We'll figure this out ash." With a final kiss, he left me sitting here thinking about everything. I want him to mate with me. He's making my wolf go crazy.

But we have to wait.
We can't let my brother know.
Not yet

-----------
I'm not good at this type of stuff. But please bare with me in trying lmao😂

VOTE/COMMENT//FOLLOW

-Shea Shea xx