10: My Mates A Perv

Unedited. I'll edit it all when in finished the book.

I zipped my bag with a huff. I hate when you have to struggle when zipping up bags. Sometimes I just wish I could have someone to do it for me, but nahhh.

Jai and I were going away for the weekend just like we had secretly planned. Jai's gonna tell Trevor that he has Alpha duties. While I'm just going with the good old "Sleepover". Thankfully they believed it. So we shouldn't get caught.

"Okay guys. I'm leaving noww!" I shouted loud enough so that everyone could hear me. I could hear footsteps getting closer -which sounded like a herd of elephants - until they stopped and instead I was being crushed in someone's arms. I looked up and it was of course Trevor.

I hugged everyone goodbye and told them I'd be seeing them on Tuesday. Which means that Jai and I got 4 nights and 3 days to ourselves. I got in my car Aka a Black Camaro. *que in smirk*  and drove to the address Jai told me to go. Which was Burlington Avenue. I've personally never heard of it. But then again, who's really familiar with all the streets in the city?

When I finally arrived at Burlington Avenue I just sat and waited in the car. After eyeing everybody walking around me I got frightened when someone jumped in the car. Obviously it was Jai. (😂 or it's a guy from the lemon party?)

"Finally." I muttered hoping Jai couldn't hear me.

"Heard that! And I had to sneak away from my dad. I told him I was staying at your house like usual." Jai explained.

"Aieeght. So where are we going?" I tried to hold on my excitement bug slightly failed when I saw Jai giving me that "Really?" look.

"Will you let me drive there?"
"hmm. hmm. Fine. B-but you have to promise to not hurt my baby. He's very sensitive at times!" I hesitated at first but finally gave in when I saw how hopeful he looked.

"Okay I'm not sure if I should me mad
or sad that you just called your car baby. You don't even call me that." He pouted. I just burst out laughing. Never in my life would I ever think to see an Alpha pouting.

"Aww don't be sad. Baby." I just laughed even more. He broke out into a grin when I called him baby.

"And I can't wait to make babies with you." He wiggled his eyebrows in a really really cheesy way. Something a perv would do, but when he did it, he looked hot.

"Oh I'm sure you do. But who says I'd want to make babies with you?" I raised my eyebrows and mentally pat myself on the back for not looking stupid.

"You don't want babies with me?" He playfully glared, but I knew he wasn't completely joking when I saw his eyes showed sadness. So I just leant over the stick and kissed him, then giggled.

"One day, unless you piss me off. Because after that you either won't be able to have kids -maybe even walk- or I won't let you get me pregnant."  I mentally cringed when I realized how naughty that all sounded.

"Oh I'm sureee. If anything, it'll end up with you not being able to walk, and being pregnant with my lips." He smirked while I just glared at him. I knew he would say that.

"Ha-Ha. Good one. But I'm pretty sur-" I stopped myself from continuing the sentence.

"Oh please. Enlighten me babe." He smirked while putting his fist on his chin and staring at me.

"Umm. I'm pretty sure you can't get a girl pregnant if you don't have a dick." This time it was my turn to smirk, he just sat there staring at me with his eyes widened.

"Something wrong baby?" I smiled sweetly.

"You won't be saying that tonight." He left me there baffled.
"Dick."  I mumbled.
"That's what will be deep inside of you tonight." He whispered in my ear, I blushed so hard.
"Just drive."
My mates a perv
--------------
5 Hours Later

We spent the last 3 hours driving and then the next two unpacking in the hotel.  Jai didn't want anybody finding out before our family's did.  We both decided to go swimming before we went to bed.

I walked out of the bathroom wearing my bikini and a pair of high waisted shorts.

"Ready boo?" He laughed.
"Oh so I'm boo now huh?" He just gave me a smile and nod.

We walked towards the pool seeing it was empty making Jai smirk and me blush.

"Don't get any ideas." I smiled sweetly  with my eyes in slits. I walked towards the pool with Jai as he took of his shirt revealing his nicely sculpted abs. I was even surprised to find he had an 8 pack. I thought he'd have a 6 pack. I didn't even realize I was staring until he confronted me.

"Babe, close your mouth, I'll catch things other then flies." This made my jaw drop even more. What a dirty pig. But he's my dirty pig. Hahahha that sounded weird. So I just ignored him and slowly pulled down my shorts jut to torture him.

"Babe, close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I mocked when I saw him checking me out. He started smiling evilly and began walking towards me.

Since I knew he would most likely come and push me in, I just ran and dived into the water. He followed closely behind.

When I reached the surface I couldn't find him anywhere. I knew it was a joke so I just sat and waited.

But he didn't come back up.