8:Tears

short unedited chapter

When I woke up the next morning. I didn't want to get out of bed, atleast not after everything that happened. I just wanted to binge and watch movies and read and eat pickles and cry and laugh and be mad and think and then cry about over thinking things.

I got dressed in some comfy booth shorts and a tank top. I walked towards the refrigerator and grabbed some ice cream, pickles, peanut butter, chocolate, and a Kleenex box. I'm prepared.

Just as I was walking back to my room I dropped everything. I looked up to see Trevor and Jai.
(The only reason why Jai stays over lots is because since Trevor and Jai are soon to be Alphas they work/ train together.)

"Jesus. What are you pregnant?" Trevor joked, so I decided to play along just to scare him. And Jai, since he stood me up.

"Trev please don't hate me. I'm sorry. I only just found out." I began fake crying to make it more believable and it was easy seeing as I was on my period.
Trevor was frozen in shock, Jai was angry. Like extremely angry. He had to cover it up in front of Trevor.

"Are you serious." Trevor whispered and began tearing up. He looked hurt, happy and worried. I feel bad about joking now.

"No I'm sorry trev. I was just joking around." I giggled and hugged him.
He looked mad now.

"Don't do that again you asshole. I would've killed whoever it was that got you "pregnant!"" Trevor growled while Jai seemed to calm down a bit. Well more like a lot. He wasn't mad anymore.

"Okay I'm going now. Bye." I picked up everything and walked to my room.

-----------------------
After a few hours of reading a book on Wattpad I was nearing the ending. It was talking about how the woman had a still born baby with her boyfriend. She broke up with her boyfriend to date his best friend. She ended up getting pregnant and he ended up getting cancer, so they rushed their wedding.
They had the baby, and two months later. He told her goodbye and she knew something was gonna happen but she didn't stop him! He ended up killing himself on the beach where she released her baby's ashes. He shot himself.

I was full on sobbing, I was crying so much I couldn't breathe. I tried walking downstairs but couldn't. I was crying way more then I should. So I just started crawling while I sobbed. Anybody walking by would think I'm high on crack or something.

By the time I was in the kitchen to grab more Kleenex I was crying so much i was tired. But this time, I was really tired. I couldn't crawl anymore. I was drained. I couldn't even cry anymore. So when I closed my eyes, the darkness took me away.

-------------

When I woke up I was still laying on the kitchen floor. I just layed there thinking about everything. I started crying again because of that book again. It made me so emotional. I hope that never happens to me.

I was still crying so much I didn't even notice somebody walk into the kitchen. I just rolled onto my stomach and sobbed.
"Oh my god what's wrong ash." Trevor cradled me in his arms.
"I-i d-don't w-wanna talk about I-it." I continued sobbing. Why am I crying so much. Its obviously my period, but it could also be from all the shit going on that maybe. Mayb-couldn't think of  anything else.
I fell limp in my brothers arms.
Unconscious and pregnant.

Hahahhaha Jk shes NOT pregnant. I'll say it again. SHES NOT PREGNANT. But she did indeed fall unconscious again for the second time.
So what's wrong with Ashlen?!

Find out next chapter😉

Please vote/comment/follow
It would help the whole progress of the book. I would appreciate it.

Anyways thanks for reading.
-Shea Shea xx