12: Our day full of shockers

I've decided not to make a sex scene. Just because it's my first book, I want to complete more of it before fitting one in. So those who continue to read this book later on. Please let me know then if you still want a sex scene and I will throw one in. Sorry for skipping the whole mating process btw!!
Anyways👇🏼 enjoy x

-------------

I woke up to someone's arm tightly wrapped around my waist. Memory's of last night came flashing back to me.

We completed the mating process!
I can't believe we finally did it. I know people would say we're rushing it. But we're werewolves + in the werewolf world we settle down faster. And have kids at an early age, which I'm scared for. I mean, don't get me wrong, I want to have kids with Jai. Our kids would be adorable, but I'm scared about how my family would react and if I'd be a good mom! I sure hope so, I know Jai would be a good dad. Anyways... enough of that talk.

I tried sliding under his arm, hence the word tried. Yeah I failed, I ended up just getting gripped even tighter. And it was awkward because my ass was touching his morning wood. We were both still naked....
oh god lets just hope it doesn't slip in a place it shouldn't.
AHHH I don't even want to think about that. *cringes

I finally got out of his grip and went to shower.

Literally 5 minutes into the shower, I heard the shower door slide open. My eyes widened and I immediately covered my boobs and twat. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head against the shower wall. Oh great, this is turning into something that would happen to someone in jail...

"Babe, you don't have to hide from me, I've seen all of you last night," He growled then smirked.

"And why are you in the shower again?" I raised my one eyebrow. He laughed.

"Because you're here?" He gave me that 'duh' look. Should've known though.

"Okayyy, that's not creepy at all." I chuckled. He playfully glared at me.

-------
After shower**

After our shower -which consisted of only sex- we got dressed and ready to go out. Jai only told me we were doing a variety of things today. Me being nervous was an understatement. One because he's Jai and he could do anything. Two because I might embarrass myself and this is basically a date. So let's hope I'm not a dumb fuck today!

Jai pulled up to a park. He got out and opened the door for me.

"Wow, what a gentleman." I laughed.
"Ikr, I'm a ladies man aren't I?" He smirked but what I said next made him roll his eyes.
"Nahhh, hence why I said gentleman"
"Ha ha. Clever you little minx." I was kinda shocked.
"Ha ha haven't been called that one for like a month." I wasn't expecting him to call me a minx as well, and idk why but it was kinda funny in my opinion.
"Oh interesting. So my mate is a minx. That can come to use." He winked, I was glad he didn't growl.

We walked around the park, grabbed ice cream, talked, and played with some kids. Until he suggested something that brought back so many memories. I felt like crying and laughing at the same time.

He wanted to play basketball.
My mom and I used to play basketball a lot when I was older. She used to be an all star and was going to be on a professional team until she found out she was pregnant. So she taught me everything she knew. By the time I was 11 I was also an all star. Plus with the help of my werewolf genes I was able to slam dunk and everything,surprisingly. Of course no one except my mom and dad knew though. Not even my brothers, simply because they never played sports with me. Assholes.