14: Forgive us

Unedited

"Looking for this?" Trevor held my bag up. He caught us. But when did he see us before? I guess we weren't hiddenvery well either. We were in the middle of a basketball court....
"So when were you guys gonna tell me about this?" He moved his index finger back in forth between Trevor and I.
"When we got home on Tuesday.." I whispered knowing he could hear. Werewolf hearing.

"Wow. My best friend and my own sister. You guys honestly disappointed me. I can't believe either of you..." He scolded, he doesn't have the right. How dare he! Let's not forget the fact that he
knew about me being bullied by her and he's still hooking up with her.

"First of all, you don't have a right to say that. You're a hypocrite!" He shouted.

"Me? How am I the hypocrite?" He clenched his teeth, clearly angry he just got called a hypocrite. So I decided to but in.

"You're a total hypocrite because you have also been sneaking around with that- that Whore! You knew it was Trevor's ex mate! You know what she's capable of and you betrayed him! Let's also not forget that she bullied me and you still got with her." I raged, while Courtney was just sitting aside watching all of this go down. She must really love breaking people apart.

"She's not like that anymore! And it's not my fault you can't fight your own battles." Trevor argued.

"Oh yeah? I can't fight my own battles huh. Well where the fuck were you when I was being abused, or going through depression? Never mind that. Where were you when I almost killed myself?" I yelled at him, he has the absolute nerve to stick up for her!

"Oh yeah? How could I forget. You were probably out fucking whores and getting STD's while your siblings were left with an ignorant father,  all alone when they needed you most."

"Why don't you leave again? Like you did before. I mean what's stopping you? You already have the whore you need. That's why I'm so excited for you to see how she really is. I want you to realize how fake she really is. And when you do. Don't come running back expecting any of us to forgive you. You brought this on yourself." When I finished I saw the hurt in his eyes. It felt great saying that. It was the truth though. The ugly truth.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I would've came back if I knew what you guys were going through." He whispered looking me in the eyes. I knew he truly meant it when he started tearing up. He moved his eyes to Jai.

"Jai, I'm sorry for betraying your trust. But you guys have to understand that she's my mate. I didn't choose her. The moon goddess paired us together for a reason." Yeah to reject her, I thought.

"We know Trevor. But you have a second mate. You can be with someone else if you want?" I explained, yes it sounded mean. But I really just don't want him to be with her. I can't stand her and I really don't want a whore in my family.

"I can't." He frowned, pain evident in his eyes.

"What why not?" Jai butted in.

"My first mate died when I was younger. I felt the bond break when I was 14. That's why I can't let her go. We're each other's last chance at mates. We just want to be happy." I felt horrible now and I felt even worse when Courtney started talking.

"Listen, I'm just gonna be honest. Ashlen, I'm really sorry for what I've done to you. I'll explain one day when you understand, but that day isn't today. " She weakly smiled.