17: Accomplished

WARNING: SEXUAL, CRINGEY AND UNEDITED

I ran to my bathroom in a rush to vomit. I threw up in the toilet, i felt someone lift my hair out of the way. I didn't care who it was. I just wanted to feel better again. Why does this keep happening to me?

After a good 10 minutes of just sitting there and vomiting. I got up and rinsed my mouth out with the mouthwash.

"Babe are you okay?" Jai reached out to  touch my face. I slapped his hand away. I don't want him to touch me. He hid it from  me. We're mates, you're not supposed to keep things like this from them.

"Ash i know i shouldn't have kept it from you, but it wasn't my story to tell." Of course he was listening to my thoughts. Typical. I blocked him out.

"I don't care. You're still my mate, you weren't supposed to keep things from me. This was a huge thing." I was fed up with everyone at this point. I felt like crying. So that's what i did. I cried, and i cried, and i cried.

So here i was, walking away from my lying mate, sobbing like a baby. Jai went to grab me and pull me closer but i pushed him away and walked away again. He didn't like that...

Jai ran up behind me and hugged my waist, his neck buried in my neck. I struggled to get out of his grip, but i couldn't. I was to weak to even try anymore. I just leaned my back into his chest and cried.
"im sorry. i'm sorry. i'm sorry. im sorry..." Jai kissed up and down my neck as he whispered i'm sorry over, and over again.

I sat there crying for what seemed like forever.

"I don't know why i'm still crying. I can't stop, i have no reason to cry. My body just wants to cry." i tried explaining through hiccups. Jai's eyes lit up when i told him that, i can't understand why. He just pulled me even closer, and smiled.

"Why are you smiling." i questioned, this is weird. He's smiling as i cry. That's not fucking creepy at all. I started glaring.
douchebag.

He raised his eyebrows and smiled even wider. Great he's keeping more things from me. Fuck this shit. I stood and walked to wherever jai wasn't gonna be.

I guess i was being slow, because jai pulled me back down. He pinned my arms above my head and sat on my chest to prevent me from going anywhere. I sighed.

"I swear i'll tell you later. But promise you won't think i'm stupid or something when i tell you?"

"I promise."

"Good." Jai smiled and kissed my neck.
"Now we should go talk to your brother and uncle to see if they have anything else to tell us." I nodded my head in agreement and began walking back downstairs.

We went back into his office and sat down. But of course my seat was jai's lap.😏😂😂

"Now can you please explain what this prophecy is?" Jai started off the rest of the conversation.

"Um yes, of course." Jerry - Uncle jerry, seemed nervous. But so am i.

"Okay so, i'll try and make this short. Basically the prophecy says something about the moon goddesses granddaughter, In that case it would be you...
It says the moon goddesses granddaughter- offspring of venus, is going to be one of the most powerful wolf and goddess in humanity. She will even rule the gods and goddesses. Her love with her mate will be the most strongest, passionate and erotic bond ever existed. And she will have many powers." Jerry read off of a notebook. Okay woah.. But it's probably not about me. I don't even have powers. I'm a regular wolf.
"I don't think that's right. It's probably about Jai and I's future daughter. I don't have powers. But- but my names not venus..." I couldn't understand anything. I'm so confused. Who's venus? I know she's a goddess, but like who is she really?

My Brothers Best Friend Is My Mate (MBBFIMM)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें