6: Hot and Bothered

Word count: 876. Sorry for the shorty! xx
Unedited

"Okay so she's singing and all that." Trevor fast forwarded the video to where I take off the mask. I took a step away from them and went to run away when I heard them all yell.
"How! What! When!" Trevor whispered.
Slowly they all turned towards me. They all had shock written on there faces. But no anger. Thank goddess.
"Soooo you think I'm hot?" I nervously laughed then continued my sentence with an "You're disgusting."
"How were we supposed to know that." Blake frowned, I just shrugged.
"So that's how you got lucky last night." Asher winked.
"Wait what?!" Trevor's eyes widened while Jai growled. Everyone stared at him.
"Why'd you just growl?" Trevor narrowed his eyes, obviously now suspicious.
"Because everyone is bursting my eardrums with all of there yelling." Jai covered it up. Thankfully he let it go.
"So that's who's cum that was." Blake murmured.
"What about cum?" Trevor growled, while Asher and Blake laughed and cringed.
"They had cum all over their faces. And Blake swallowed cum." I smirked. Trevor and Jai had a look of realization cross their faces.
"Ohhh. and Ew! Who's was it! Who did you have sex with!" Trevor shouted. oh man. if looks could kill i'd be 6 feet under rn.
"Why does it matter." I mumbled, that just made Trevor get even more mad.
"Because you're my baby sister! You shouldn't even be having sex." He shouted.
"Hakuna your tatas! You started having sex when you were 16. I'm 17. Not 14 years old. I can have sex with whoever I want until my mate finds and accepts me!" I argued, but the look on Jai's face when I mentioned mate showed worry, guilt and lust.
"I'm sorry. I just don't want to be an uncle or anything just yet." His eyes softened when he realized he freaked a little to much.
"It's all g trev. I'm not a slut. I wouldn't get pregnant until I marry my mate or something." I mentally cringed at my own words. I forgot Jai was in the room   when I said that. Thankfully my phone ringed, so I answered it to save me from that awkward moment.

"When life gives you lemons throw a lemon party Babes." Jake greeted me with his own new quote. I immediacy burst out laughing in the spot. I fell to the ground and basically cried. I was flopping on the ground like a fish out of water. The boys just stared at me like I was a retarded seal.
"Okay. Jake I get it. When life gives you lemons throw a lemon party. I'll keep that in mind." I kept giggling as I accidentally put it on speaker phone.
"Damn girl. You're weak just like Karl's pull out game." Once again I laughed so hard I cried.
"Ja-Jake, Y-you gotta s-stop with your q-quotes." I said in between laughs.
My brothers were laughing at what Jake just said. But Jai, Jai looked jealous. But why?

"Sorry ash. But aye, I gotta tell you something. I'll just text you it. Byeee." then he hung up. He obviously knew my brothers were listening, so what he has to say must be private.

"Okay cooool." I smiled. "Wellll, I'm
gonna go and do some.. stuff.  Come see me if you need me." Then I ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I was basically just watching Teen Wolf. I was at the part where Derek falls off the ledge and dies with another Alpha. I started crying, I cried so much. Which only means one thing. My period is close.

I went downstairs to go and get some ice cream, still crying on the whole way down. I bumped into something. Or someone. More specifically Jai.

"He-. Why are you crying." He pulled me into a hug. I just kept sobbing and breathed out a simple

"D-derek d-died. H-he shouldn't have. H-he was my f-favorite. N-now I won't see him a-again." When I finished explaining  why I was crying, Jai growled. I'm not gonna lie, it absolutely scared the shat out of me. I started shaking in fear.

"You're Mine!" He growled even louder. I didn't even notice how close he was until his hot breath hit my neck.

"You're mine, nobody else's. Not Jakes. Not Dereks. Mine. Say it." He whispered against my neck leaving soft kisses up and down my neck. I moaned at the feeling. I didn't mean to, oh god. He smirked and kept kissing my neck.
"Say it."
"I'm yours." I moaned out. He stopped kissing my neck and looked into my eyes.

"Meet me 10:00 o clock sharp at the park. Don't be late babe." Then kissed my cheek before leaving. Just like that, he left me standing there hot and bothered. 

I can't wait to meet him tonight. But he better watch out.

It'll be his turn to get hot and bothered.

-----------------
I didn't know exactly what to write about in this chapter. So sorry if it's shitty. It's probably because I spent 6 hours writing these last 3 chapters in one day❤️😂
Should I write in Jai's POV for the next chapter? Please tell me!
Please also comment, vote and follow.

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW

-Shea Shea xx