13: Explanations

Unedited

There she was.
The same bitch that made everyone start bullying me. She's basically the pack slut, and she's the snobbiest aswell. But everyone thinks she's sweet, yet she's fake Af. Once you piss her off-which idk how I did -her true colours come through...

I guess she's still fake as ever. Because her spell seemed to work on one person I've least expected it too.

Trevor

I was hurt, truly hurt. But I can't blame him either. He doesn't know that she bullied me, does he? He can't, or else he wouldn't be with her. Am I right? Or does he just choose not to interfere with it. I believe this though! Out of all the beautiful women out there. He choose her. HER!

I was about to run and attack that bitch, when I felt warmth spread across my arm. Jai.

"Babe, don't." He tried soothing me, I was grateful that it was somehow working.

"Sorry, but out of all people! Her! Seriously why are they here?" I couldn't help but ask.

Why are they here???

"I know, I know. But calm down okay. I'll try and see what his connections with her are. I'm not sure why they're together, and especially after what she did to you." Wait. What?

"Um excuse me? How do you know about what she did to me?? And why are you mad that they're together?" I questioned suspiciously, how would he know about her bullying me!? He didn't even go to our school and he's 20...

"I'll explain later. I promise! Let's just get outta here before they see us and we have to start explaining." That part kind of hurt, but I understood. Although, I'm not sure I want to keep it a secret after I saw Trevor with Courtney.

We quickly got in my car before driving off.

"Now explain." I glared. He took a deep breath before explaining everything to me.

"Well, I'll try making this as short as possible. " He started. "Back when I was in high school, I was maybe 17 at the time. Courtney and I were dating. But it wasn't because we liked each other. It was because we were mates. Everything was going good, and it seemed perfect. I didn't think anything could get in the way. But I was completely utterly wrong. "

"It turns out she was fucking some guy behind my back for months. She was even pregnant with his kid. But obviously being Courtney, she got an abortion. After that, she tried lying her way out of it. But I'm not a fool, so I rejected her. She accepted the rejection and we haven't spoken since."

"You and Trevor are the only ones to know about it. That's why I'm angry to see Trevor with her. I thought he knew better, especially after I told him about her. I can't believe him. I guess he chose hoes before bros." By the end of his story he was almost crying. I unbuckled my seatbelt and straddled him instead.

"Baby, that's horrible. There must be a reason though. Right? Because I don't think that Trevor would just disobey your guys friendship unless..." Omg I really hope not.

"Unless what??" He trailed on.

"Unless. Unless they're mates. I mean, nothing can come between you and your mate unless you allow it too. So what if they're mates? Fuck." I scrunched my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

"OMG that's it! They're mates." He gasped.

"Wait, so Courtney is Trevor's new mate? And I'm yours?" I questioned, this is so weird.

"Yeah I guess so. But atleast I don't have a hoe as my mate anymore." He murmured the last part.

"I get it now. But I'm still both mad and curious." He furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I get that you're mad, why still curious??" He didn't think I'd forget would he? I gave him my 'Really?' look.
He finally realized what I meant and gave me a 'Ohhhhh'.

"Okay. Yet again, remember when me and Trevor became best friends?" He questioned while I nodded my head in understanding. "Well one day when we came to pick you up, we saw you in the hallways getting bullied. We heard you getting called names. It was Courtney starting it. I was going to walk up and help you, but Trevor stopped me."

"He told me not to get involved and that it was your job to stick up for yourself. I got mad at him because everyone was ganging up on you! How are you supposed to win against 60 people?" He gave me a look almost saying 'That makes no fucking sense'.

"Anyways, he told me it wasn't our job to protect you from everything that came your way." He rolled his eyes as he explained.

"Wow. So he did know all along. He really is a douche isn't he? First of all, I've been fighting my own battles all my life and he was oblivious to half of them. So he can shut the fuck up" I clenched teeth. How dare he?? He didn't know half the shit I went through. He could've helped and made me actually like high school. But noooo lets make Ashlen suffer and fight everything on her own. I was always there for him.

"It's okay babe. it's okay." He kissed me softly on the lips easily calming me down. I love how mates have that effect. I smiled and eased into the kiss. We sat there kissing for like 5 minutes before I realized I left my bag there.

"Jai!" I pulled my lips away from his.
"I left my bag there!! All my stuff is in there." I freaked, oh god what if it gets stolen!

"Shit. Let's go." I got back in my seat and drove back to the park.

We ran up to the basketball court, I looked by the bench and couldn't find it anywhere! Where the hell could it be? I swear someone took it. I'm so stupid.

"It's gone Jai. It's gone. My bag is gone. I had every-" I was cut off by a familiar voice. Jai and I tensed but turned around.

"Looking for this?"

---------------

OOOH? Who might that be? I think it's pretty obvious tho... lmao.

Sorry for taking long to update!! I was just super busy, and I was busy pitching ideas😂😂

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

Bye babes
-SGR xx