16: What the Moon Goddess

I woke up the next morning with another killer headache and sore stomach. I wasn't feel good at all. It fucking sucked. Like my stomach is pounding, literally. I can feel it throbbing or something. It's so weird.

I went downstairs to grab a pill and some water. Atleast Tylenol would take some of the pain away. When I got to the kitchen, I looked through the cabinets for some Tylenol, but couldn't find the bottle. I  heard someone walk into the room.

"Hey, do you know where the Tylenol is?" I asked not daring to even check who it was. Probably my brother.

"You're having headaches again? And I think they're in dads office." It was just Asher.

"Yeah, I haven't been feeling good. Thankfully it's just a headache and sore stomach." I winced when I felt my head throb.

"Oh well feel better sissy." Asher laughed knowing I hated when he called me sissy. It made me feel small.

"Oh shut up." I jokingly glared, but gave a small smile. I walked to my dads office, the Tylenol better be in there. I was silently praying he wasn't in there.

I used my werewolf hearing to check if anyone was in there. I almost walked in after a couple of seconds, but I stopped when I heard whispering.

Usually I don't eavesdrop, but my wolf wanted me to listen. I don't know why, but she's been acting really weird lately. She's hiding something.

Keep listening, what are they saying?
Okay chill, I can't focus when you're talking

She shut up and let me listen.

"She'll find out at some point Jerry. You can't keep hiding this from her. She has a right to know." A familiar voice said to somebody, I just don't know exactly who it was.

"I know, but I'm just worried. She'll be so hurt when she finds out the truth. Everything since she was a kid is a lie. How are we supposed to explain what actually happened to your mom and dad?"  Jerry hushed, it was hard to actually hear him.

"I know. I'll help you if you want. But it'll be worse if we keep it from her uncle. Ashlen will be hurt that we kept it in secrecy, but she will be happy when she knows what's going on." So it is me they're talking about...

I can't help but feel frightened and confused as to what they're hiding from me. I couldn't take it.

I barged into the room. I was shocked at what I saw.

Dad and Trevor.

"Sooo which one of you is going to explain to me what you're hiding?" I glared.

"Oh shit." Trevor mumbled under his breath.

"Dad?" But then i remembered, my dads name isn't jerry... "Or shall I say Jerry." His eyes widened in shock.

"Umm, do you wanna take a seat. This is gonna take a while." I nodded and sat down in the chair beside Trevor.

"Okay um. Shit where do I start?" He started mumbling weird things under his breath.

"I'm just gonna beat around the bush. Your moms not really dead, and I'm not your father, in your uncle." I bit my cheeks to prevent myself from laughing. I swear to goddess this guys high or something.