18: Boys are stupid

UNEDITED AND CRINGEY!!!

I couldn't find it. Where was it? Ugh.

"Asher, where's the Nutella?" I yelled, somehow i always end up losing my fucken Nutella.

"I don't know, it's prolly in the cupboard." he came  and dig through the cupboards until he found a small jar of Nutella. Mmm my favourite.

"Oooh thanks." What else goes good with Nutella? I should try something new. What about.... Cheese? Ham? Crackers? Pickles? Haha why not them all.

I made myself a Nutella, Ham and cheese sandwich with pickles on the side.

"Eww what the fuck is that?" Trevor gagged  when he smelt my sandwich.

"A Nutella Ham and cheese sandwich with pickles. Want some?" I took a big bite and then offered him some. He gave me the most disgusted look. Oh man it was hilarious.

"what is that?" His voice went from happy and disgusted, to mad and upset.

"I already told you." He never listens to me. Like wth. Trevor glared at me.

"No on your hand. What is that?" I don't understand. I looked down at my
hands but i didn't see anything unusual. But then it dawned on me.

i forgot to take the engagement ring off.

"Ohhh yeah that's my wishing ring." He gave me a questioning look and smiled. I'll take that as a good sign.

"What's a wishing ring?"

"It's a ring i bought a while ago. If you wear it your wishes come true." I mentally patted myself on the back for being a great liar. It has its perks.

"Oh makes sense. Anyways do you wanna come with the boys and me to the football game tonight?" I'm assuming he means Blake, Asher, Troy and Jai. Troys his Beta.

"Uhh sure. Who's playing?" I only like certain teams.

"Not positive but it's our team vs either the lions or the sabres." Ooooh hot boys. I know this sounds really bad, but i've been craving the need to watch some hot boys play football.

"Okay, well come and get me when it's time to go."

----------

In the meantime before tonight's football game i decided to go to the doctor and see if i was actually pregnant. The thought of being a mom scared me, but i was so excited knowing jai and i might have little babies crawling around.

"Miss. Greenland, Dr. Russell is ready to see you." The nurse informed me.

"So Ashlen, what brings you here today?" Dr.Russell asked.

"Umm well, I'm almost 100% positive i'm pregnant, but i wanted to take a test to clarify." I told him, at that exact moment i felt a buzz on my lap. I looked down to see a text from Jai.

"Okay we can do that no problem. We're just gonna need to take a blood  test and you to pee in this cup." He took some blood samples, after that i followed what he told me to do. Now it was just a matter of time before my whole world changes. Well that's over exaggerating but you get what i'm saying.