4: The Ugly Truth

Words: 1496
Partially edited😬😂

"Well, Vanessa and I are expecting a baby! You guys will have a little sister." My father smiled, wrapping an arm around Vanessa's waist.
"What!" We all yelled in unison.

"You can't have another baby! You already have four kids you hardly pay attention too. Why would you want five?" Trevor yelled at my father.

"We can have a baby if we please, you don't have a say in this. None of you guys are going to be the judge of what we can and cannot do," My father tried explaining. I don't understand why he would even want a kid with her. She's such a slut.

"What do you mean we don't have a say in this! We're your kids. The kids you had with mom. The one you truly loved. Vanessa will never be our mother, she doesn't deserve to be a mom." I spat at Vanessa, I know I may sound harsh. But if you knew what she was really like, you'd do the same.

"She's your step- mom, and I love her. We decided to have another baby because we wanted to. Now whether you like it or not you will have a little sister. I expect you all to be there for Vanessa later on in the pregnancy." I teared up, while my brothers looked absolutely sick.

We all hated Vanessa, and we were all kind of sick of our dad. He was never there for us after moms death. Instead he hooked up with whore face and payed attention to her the whole time. At this point I was almost fully sobbing, but I held it in while Asher comforted me.

"Haha that's cute dad," I laughed mockingly. "Neither of you deserve to have a baby. Dad you don't even pay attention to us since she came along. And Vanessa doesn't pay attention to the boys. " He was seething at this point, but I don't care. I'm not finished yet either.

"Never mind that. Vanessa abused me, yet you never believed me! You took that sluts side over your own daughter." When I finished my rant. All of my brothers looked pissed. I didn't notice why, until I realized I just told them she abused me. My dad just held Vanessa closer. The pain in my chest from that hurt me so much that I didn't even realize the front door open.

I laughed humourlessly and continued.
"That's not it though. It's because of you and Vanessa that I almost conceded in killing myself. Why? All because you chose some bitches side over mine. So congratulations. Enjoy your new family. And I most certainly won't be there for Vanessa or the baby. I don't care anymore." I finished my rant, almost fully sobbing. I couldn't stand looking at them anymore. I just turned around ready to run when I hit a chest. My wolf went crazy.
Mate!
Mate!
Go to mate!
I looked up and saw no one other then Jai.
Trevor's best friend.
Great. This is absolutely great.
I pushed him aside and ran upstairs to my bedroom.
To top everything off, I just found out my brothers only best friend is my mate. I know Trevor would never accept our relationship, he knows it too. Im probably gonna get rejected now.

Deciding to forget what happened I got in bed and pulled out my Mac Book. All I wanted to do right now is finish up some trap mixes. I tend to do this instead of committing something stupid again.

Since I get upset about a lot of things, I've made a lot of music. I'm not trying to gloat or anything either, but I do make really good mixes. That's why I perform at the local club every Saturday. Which is today....
I'm silently thanking god that it's only 4 o clock. That leaves me plenty of time to get ready and finish up my-

I was interrupted by my door being opened and my brothers walking in along with my mate. I quickly tried to put away my Mac Book and ear phones. Lmao I'm rushing to hide everything because if they found out I'm a DJ they would most likely ruin everything. Only because they're so over protective.