5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms

Word count: 2419
Not edited! So much to edit.

When the boys left I went to choose an outfit in my wonderful closet.
I'm not a slut or anything. But when I choose outfits for the club. I wear more revealing ones because why not? Its the only time of the week I can let loose, go crazy, and wear more revealing clothes.

Plus it's a bonus when guys buy you drinks for looking pretty lmao.

Sifting through my clothes I finally found what I thought was a great outfit for tonight. I decided to wear something less revealing and a bit more casual.

I was wearing High-Waisted white jeans that show off my curves. A white fitted belly top with Weed symbols all over it. And to finish it off, I decided on a mint green cap, with some white heels.

Yaaas I know, I'm wearing a lot of white. But oh well. Let's just hope I don't also get my period. Mentally cringing rn.

I chose to wear more makeup tonight. I smirk as I fill in my eyebrows, apply a winged eyeliner, some falsies, and a red lipstick. As I was doing my makeup I looked at the clock to see it was 6:20. I only had to be at the club for 7:00.

I grabbed my Mac Book and beats. Slowly locking my door and shutting the lights off, I walked to my window. I glanced both ways to see if anyone was watching. When it was clear, I took my heels off and jumped.

I made sneaking out sound kind of simple, but trust me. It's way harder, especially when you live with werewolves. I mastered the skill of sneaking out after a couple of times. I praise the moon goddess for being a werewolf when I have to jump two stories from a window.

Once I was past my house I ran as fast as I could go to the club. I love being earlier to set up and talk with Jake.
I slowed down when I saw Karma in view. I walked past the huge line up hearing a bunch of whistles and "damn girl" or "I'd tap that". But since when aren't boys savage? Oh right, I forgot we're werewolves. *que in glare*
Ignoring all the stares I walked in the club.

"Babes" Jake laughed, as I walked to the bar to hug him.
"Jakey boy." I giggled.
"You ready for a crazy ass night?" He smirked.
"Hell yeah. Let's just hope there isn't much creeps tonight." I cringed.

There's always so many creeps at the club, especially if your younger.
"Oh don't jinx it. I don't need a bunch of pedos in here." He frowned. I just slapped his arm.

"Are you trying to say I attract pedos?" I laughed, but hey, we all know it's trueee.

"Nah. It's not your fault babes. They probably think it's a lemon party." He suppressed a laugh.

"Oh my god Jake!" My eyes widened while I burst out laughing.

"Hey. What can I say? When life gives you lemons, throw a lemon party." We both laughed so hard, we basically cried in each other's arms. But stopped when the crowd started piling in.

I warmed up and got everything ready.
Just as I was ready to perform I noticed some familiar faces in the crowd. I played "Get Crazy Get Wild" by LMFAO to get the crowd started as I ran to go and find Jake.

"JAKE!" I panicked while I basically screamed over the music. I finally found him talking to some guy. I dragged him to the side and explained how my brothers were here.

"Okay. It's okay babes calm down. I think I have a mask around here somewhere." He left me in his office while he went to go and grab the mask.