26

"Okay this is one of the last ones of the day," Louis reminds him in the car. Harry looks up at the white building, the small patios designed to each person that lives there. He lets out a small breath and then looks at Louis.

"Am I being too picky?" He wonders. They've been viewing apartments for about 4 hours now and Louis has had minimal complaints as long as his coffee mug was full.

"I mean, a little? It's your first place so I understand," Louis tells him quickly but Harry slumps back and sighs.

"I just have this picture in my head," he explains and Louis nods, grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it. Harry closes his eyes at the feel of his lips.

"You'll find it. Now, cmon," he says as he gets out of the car. Harry takes another deep breath and then follows after him. Louis meets him at the front of the car and Harry takes his hand again as they walk into the building's heat. A woman is standing there waiting for them and she smiles.

"Hello! Which one of you is Harry Styles?" She asks, looking at the two eagerly. Harry just raises his hand not holding Louis' and then quickly steps away to shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you. I hope you like what I have to show you. It's such a nice size for couples," she gushes and Harry opens his mouth and then closes it. He's not moving in with Louis but it's no doubt Louis will spend a lot of time here.

She ushers them along to the elevator and Harry watches as she pushes floor 7. Louis is next to him and Harry giggles quietly as his hand sneaks under his shirt and gently moves across the skin of his hip and stomach.

"There are quite a few couples in this building actually. The apartment sizes are quite large for the price and the building is well kept," she tells them and Harry nods along, letting her know he's listening.

"What's the policy on pets?" Louis asks as the door dings open and they enter a clean smelling hall. She leads them to the right and Harry watches the numbers pass by.

"Small animals only. Nothing over 50 pounds. Also very strict in smoking. None in the apartment," she tells him.

"That won't be a problem," Harry promises and she grins at him again. They stop in front of room 713 and Harry holds his breath as she unlocks the door.

The place is nothing when you first walk in. It's just a small entry with a kitchen on the side a closet on the wall across from it. Harry walk in farther and then smiles. The main room is large and open. A giant window with a patio on the outside overlooks the city and then there's a small hall with two doors for the bedroom and washroom.

"This is quite spacey," Louis murmurs behind him, pulling Harry from the view. The woman' heels click on the hardwood floor.

"Yes. Some people don't like the open design of it all but I think it's nice," she agrees.

Harry does a small circle and he notices how the wall between the kitchen and main room has counter between it. You can see everything from everywhere. Harry likes the idea of that. Nowhere to hide and no reason to hide.

"Can I see the bedroom?" He asks and she nods vigorously. Leading the two boys to the first door on the left. She opens it and Harry smiles at the space. It's big, with a large closet and a window just high enough to peak out. The paint and floor seems new throughout the house which is more than a lot of the other places have had.

"The washroom is just down the hall a bit more. The counter was replaced by the last tenants so it's very new," she tells him. Harry nods and follows her into the hall again and then into the washroom. It looks pretty new and he moves to the shower to see the water pressure. Louis laughs at the fact that he does that at every house but doesn't say anything.