Chapter 13

Keane

Our dinner at my favorite restaurant was the most fun I had ever had in a very long time. I enjoyed every moment of it and I didn't want the evening to end. Her presence was addicting, I just couldn't look away from her. I devoured her with my eyes.

I loved how she kept rearranging the yellow daisy I gave her earlier in her hair, throughout the whole evening, as if it was something precious she didn't want to lose. I loved how she touched me every time I said something stupid, even idiotic just so I could make her laugh. If that was what it took to conjure up those smiles, sounds of laughter, tears of happiness in her eyes and frequent caresses from her, then by all means, I would gladly play the role of a jester.

It took one hell of an effort not to ravage her there and then. Her nearness alone already excited me to such an extent, I had trouble sitting comfortably because I needed to rearrange my hardened male friend in my pants a few times. The situation was made worse when we both leaned over the table to talk over the live music in the background. She rested her bosom on her arm which she had laid on the table, and that position just offered a better view of her wonderfully full breasts. I was hungering for an opportunity to bite into those two inviting softness.

I drank a lot in an attempt to quench my thirst. The drought in my mouth had nothing at all to do with dehydration, but with my heightened awareness of her hot body. What surprised me about myself was my ability to form coherent sentences to tell her of my childhood memories with Jimmy despite my state of arousal.

"Jimmy and I are only a two weeks apart age wise. He used to be scared of everything growing, flowering, creeping and crawling. So I tortured him by leaving lizards and other creatures in various places, like his bed or in his bathroom sink. He would scream like a girl and I would be rolling on the floor laughing." he said.

"I also loved running after him while holding an insect of sorts. At times I didn't even have anything in my hands, but he still ran away from me. I had fun chasing him up and down the beach until we were both too tired to move and just collapsed on the sand."

She looked so sexy in my shirt which she had repurposed into a short, sleeveless dress.  Every time she laughed out loud, she let her head tilt backwards provocatively which showcased her exquisite neck, and I was drawn to it like a hungry vampire who was thirsting for blood. Even her bare shoulders and delicate collar bones which I had never ever paid attention to in a woman, appealed to me in a sensuous manner. I was sure I was sporting a very lewd look in my eyes, but she seemed oblivious to it or she chose to oversee it. I couldn't understand what the hell was going on with me, but I just couldn't stop myself.

"I met Megan in kindergarten and we've been best friends ever since." she began.

"We once visited her grand parents in their farm and there she was so easily bored, so I suggested we play frisbee. I wasn't any good at all and she teased me mercilessly about it. However, there was one time when the frisbee flew perfectly and she was desperate to catch it she didn't pay attention to where she was running. She tripped and fell face first into cow dung." she recounted all the while giggling heavily.

"The stench! You can't imagine the stench! Oh my god! She washed herself like five times or something. And I could have sworn she still reeked of it days later. I still ask her sometimes how cow dung tastes and she would pinch me in return."

The things that made the evening so extraordinary were the smiles and laughters that never left her face throughout the entirety of our dinner. And I had felt such a great sense of achievement knowing I had a part in putting them there.