Chapter 51

Eden

As I didn't know where we were headed, I decided to go for a simple yet sexy little black fitted dress that hugged my body at all the right places to accentuate my curves. Smokey eyes and red lips, along with a loose chignon at the nape of my neck perfected my outfit for the night. Because he had a shower before I did so he could make some calls, probably to his father, he got changed while I had mine. He told me to meet him at the sun deck once I was done since the reception of the phone was better there. So, I made my way to our meeting point when I was ready.

I couldn't wait for our next date.

*

Once on the sun deck, I immediately saw Keane's form. He had his back to me but I could tell by the clothes he wore that I was overdressed. His attire of beige chinos with a light blue linen shirt definitely screamed casual instead of what I had in mind. I'm so stuck up sometimes. So, before he could see me I turned around and made my way back to the master suite and changed into a white summer dress that ended just above my knees instead.

I hurried back to him and saw him already looking out for me. He wore a brilliant smile that made his eye corners wrinkle. With big strides I was in front of him within seconds and I threw myself at him with my legs around his waist, "I missed you." He chuckled as he supported me by grabbing me by my bum. "How is that possible? We have only been apart from each other for about," he looked at his watch, "thirty minutes." I grinned at him, "I have no idea. I just do."

He leaned closer to give me a gentle kiss on my forehead, then on the tip of my nose, before devouring my lips with his in a hungry kiss. "I get it. I missed you too. Every time you're not next to me it feels as if I am not complete." I gulped at his words. What does that mean? Him saying those incredibly sweet words. They almost sound more intense than actually saying that he loved me. Don't get ahead of yourself. He could have said it just because it kinda fit the whole mood we are in at the moment.

Keane put me down and went to one of the sun chairs behind him and when he turned back around he held a big bouquet of different colored daisies in his hands, along with a box of chocolate. My eyes widened at the romantically sweet gesture. "Wow. Thank you so much."

"Flowers for my beautiful lady and some chocolate so we can later find out which is sweeter, your lips or those treats." He winked, and I had to laugh at his playful compliment that might have been corny to others, but which was just perfect for me. I felt happy and spoiled by Keane, as Vic had never even remotely done or said anything like it.

"Shall we?" He asked as he offered me his arm to hold on to. I stood on my tiptoes and smiled at him before giving him a kiss on his cheek, "Yes, we shall. Thank you again."

With my bouquet in my hand and the box of chocolate in Keane's, we made our way off the yacht. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere not so far away." He replied as he began to lead the way. We walked out of the marina along the beach. After a few minutes we approached the most romantic date location imaginable. There were countless candles on the sand and they were aligned to form the shape of a heart, and in the middle of it all was a teepee tent made out of wood and a see through white linen. My eyes sparkled at the marvelous sight. He held my hand as he led the way to the tent where there were several cushions, pillows and even a blanket.

We sat on the pillows and he grabbed a bottle of champagne from the bucket filled with rose filled ice cubes. I wondered what we would be having for dinner as I didn't see anything edible in or around the tent. However, before I could open my mouth to ask, the chef of the yacht, Alonzo appeared, "Dinner will be served in a moment." Surprised, I turned to look at Keane, "Where did he come from all of a sudden?"