Chapter 19

Eden

"Good morning, blue eyes! Are you looking for something?"

"I, uh, uhm, a bathroom, I'm looking" I stuttered while gaping shamelessly at his impressive form. Yes, I was looking indeed!

"You can use mine or the one adjacent to your bedroom," he said nonchalantly while he continued to dry his hair with another towel. I nodded "Thanks" but didn't register what he was saying. He chuckled and walked over to the door where I stood rooted to the spot. "Want me to help you find it?" His deep and soft voice was almost whispered while he was leaning on the doorframe with his one elbow while his other hand opened the door even wider since I had only done it halfway. He was towering over me. His nearness confused me and heightened my senses. Wow! He looked even hotter up close!

I could feel the heat radiating from his body and my temperature rose as if he was the sun and I an egg that was being cooked on a frying pan. "Wha...what?" my befuddled brain had obviously been melted by his body heat. "I'll show you the one in your bedroom then," he chuckled once again before he led the way back to my room.

What happened next was a scene that could only be described as ridiculously absurd, because I ran with my shoulder against the door frame while he was looking ahead and I was staring at his bum instead of where I was going. The pain woke up my system alright, as I ended up on my tush on the floor.

I rubbed my aching body part. "I, I'm sorry, I'm fine. I'll find the bathroom myself, you said there is one adjacent to my room?" I stammered embarrassed, not looking at him and began to stand up. He squatted a little to help me up by my elbow. His movement caused his towel to slip off his waist once he was upright and I stood an elbow length away from him staring intently and wide eyed at his surprised blue orbs, not daring to look down. I held my breath and didn't know what to do "I, I'm sorry."

His whole face lit up, he chuckled first and then laughed out loud while he crouched down to pick up the towel. That moment gave me time to have a quick glance at his bare behind. What the freakin fûck! It was pretty fine! More than fine! Sizzling hotness! I looked away again when he got back up and fastened the cloth around his waist. "No need to apologize, blue eyes. It wasn't your fault. Okay then, I trust you'll find the bathroom by yourself" while pointing back over his shoulder. I looked around him and saw a door in the corner of the room that I had to have overlooked in my hurry.

"Thanks," I nodded and moved around him towards the door in a hurry. Inside the confines of the bathroom I leaned against the closed door and ordered my body to calm down. The scene replayed in my head and I reddened immensely.

Why was my brain reacting to him like this? I never realized that a man's body could have such an impact on me. Well, to be fair, it only happened with Keane and him, because I had never before encountered men with bodies like those.

I ran to the sink and splashed some cold water in my face. Using one of the many fluffy towels available on the open cabinet next to the basin, I wiped my face dry and looked around. The beauty of the room made my eyes widen in astonishment.

The bathroom was about half the size of the enormous bedroom. Everything was white with little touches of black here and there and everything was in marble. A big free-standing soaking tub was framed by big windows that offered a perfect view of the huge pool and the beautiful garden around it. There was also a generously sized shower enclosed by glass doors that showcased several knobs and buttons. I bet the shower was more high tech than my computer.