Chapter 50

Eden

The following days were just as wonderful and memorable as most of the days I spent with Keane if not even more so, because of his carefree and boyish attitude throughout the whole getaway. Our first stop was on the coast of a small town Keane and I had never visited before.

After eating a hearty breakfast due to the previous night of countless lovemaking rounds we talked to the captain who stopped by the sun deck where we had our food, about our next stop. He told us about the things we could do while we were there.

At the mention of an amusement park just a few minutes away from the harbor, my eyes lit up, as I hadn't been in one in ages. The last time I remember being in one was with my parents and Megan when I was about ten years old. So, that was something I definitely wanted to experience with Keane, given that I had never had the opportunity to go there with a boyfriend.

It was surely a cliché thing to do with one's lover, but clichés weren't ones for no reason. Couples liked to do certain things because some moments were just meant to be shared with the special someone in your life. Cliché or not a cliché, that wasn't the question; it was whether or not I wanted to enjoy a day with Keane doing something I had never done before with a guy that I loved. And I most definitely planned to do so.

"Please, please, please," I begged Keane making a pouting face like that of a small child who is trying to twist an adult with its little finger, "Can we go? I haven't been in one for in such a long time. Please." After repeating those words of plea a couple more times, his face split into a wide grin.

"I was just about to suggest that we go there too, before you even asked." He chuckled.

"Then why make me beg?"

"Because I very much enjoyed the sight of it," he winked at me before leaning closer to my face to grab my lips with his forefinger and thumb, "Such a cute little pouting mouth." He spoke the last words as if he was talking to a baby with cooing sounds.

"Hey. How dare you tease me so, Mister?" I feigned indignation, which made him laugh out loud, especially after I folded my arms under my breasts like a sulking child. I joined into his guffaw after a seeing his bright smiling face. He is the most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life. I can't believe he is mine.

*

After getting ready for a fun outing to the amusement park, we walked there and talked about what we were going to do, what I wanted to try out, to be precise.

"We will do everything absolutely everything you want," he grinned boyishly, "Today, you shall be my queen, and I your humble servant. Tell me your heart's desire and I shall do my utmost to fulfill your every wish." He stopped in his tracks and let go of my hand he had been holding during the entire walk to bow down in front of me, like a commoner would do in front of royalty.

I played along with him. "Very well then, my loyal servant," I began in a haughty commanding voice of a conceited queen, "I'm quite tired of walking. I shan't make a single step. I wish to be carried to the park." Without hesitation and with a serious face, he bowed his head again in understanding of my wish, before moving in front of me and crouching down. The whole scenario made me chuckle, and I enjoyed every bit of it. Never in my life had I had so much fun walking a few miles.

I threw my arms around his neck, he stood up, grabbed both of my legs under my knees, and he walked towards our destination. After a few moments of looking around and appreciating the view from his back, I focused my attention on him, as I laid my face on his shoulder next to his. Such a beautiful nose, and lips, and what long eyelashes. Pff. They're even longer than mine. What do men need such long eyelashes for?