The Secret I Never Knew [Vampire Knight Fanfiction]

SEQUEL: http://www.wattpad.com/37497535-unknown-identity-sequel-to-the-secret-i-never-knew

My name is Sumiko Kawamura, I am currently enrolled into a private school named Cross Academy. This is a great school for my learning since I want to go into a good collage around this area. I am best friends with Sayori and Yuki, we are in the same class after all, and the same room to begin with. 

Yuki is apart of the Disciplinary Committee and works with Zero all night to keep the day class from disrupting the night class. 

I sit in my room on my bed as I look at Yori. 

"I guess Yuki's on duty once again." Yori says to me. 

"Yeah, we should get some sleep, after all we have exams tomorrow." I say to Yori as she nods. 

I then doze off to sleep. 

Dream

"Sumiko, I've been waiting 9 years to find you, and at long last I finally have." A voice says to me. 

"W-Who are you?!" I ask. 

"No need to know, but when I find you, you'll know why I want to see you." The voice says to me. 

"N-No wait! Don't go!" I yell out. 

End of Dream 

I suddenly wake up and look outside to see the sun is now up, I sit up and rub my eyes. Who was that person.. I continually ask myself when I get up to change into my day class uniform. Yuki is just sleeping like a baby, I can't blame her from all of the work she does for the headmaster. 

I start to walk with Yuki and Yori to homeroom, I'm being as quiet as ever as usual, especially because that dream I had. I sit down in my seat and listen to the teacher as I put notes down, I want to get in the best university of Japan after all. Yuki is sleeping again, I can't help myself to giggle a little. I tap Yuki on the head to wake her up. 

"Eh..?" She says when she lifts her head. 

"We have to write notes down Yuki." I say to her kindly. 

"Thanks Sumiko." Yuki says nervously. 

"No problem" I say kindly back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just about the end of the day, Yuki has to start her patrolling of the night class once again, and I gotta get some sleep. I sometimes wonder why I'm not put into the night class, they're full of smart people right? I heard gossip of boys talking about me being the smartest person in the day class, I don't think so to be honest. 

"Night Yori." I say to her. 

"Goodnight Sumiko." Yori says back as I turn the light off. 

Dream 

I walk around in a white dress looking for help since my knee is bleeding because I somehow scraped it, I see a male teenager in front of me just standing there. 

"I finally found you Sumiko, it's been 9 years since I saw you." The teenager says. 

"I've never seen you before but..?" I say to the teenager. 

"You'll see me at your academy in the night class, meet me in the empty dorm at 18 September around the time of 12:00am." The teenager says to me. 

"Fine, if you know about my missing memories I'll come." I say to him. 

End of Dream 

I wake up suddenly once again from a dream. 'Meet me in the empty form at 18th September 12:00am'. I'm not entirely sure if this is a trick or not, but I'll go just in case, I look at my cellphone to see the date. It's the 16th, I've got about two days to prepare to meet that man.