Sweet Revenge

It's been several days since Haruka has been gone, I've been refusing to eat since I'm that depressed on what happened to her. I look at the hairpin she wore so we could tell the difference of our looks, but we weren't different at all, she's another version of me. I then see Kin walking through the door holding a tray of food, I then look up at him. 

"You got to eat Sumiko, you need nutritions so you can move around easier." Kin says walking to me. 
"I don't want to move at all." I say sitting in one spot. 
"If you don't have anything you'll go crazy and start hungering for blood, so just eat it for me." Kin says to me looking like he's serious. 
"Fine.." I say out of character when I walk to the tray and Kin hands it to me. 
I then see Kin starting to walk out the room, I then grab his arm. 

Kin then turns to me in confusion, wanting to know if I need anything. 
"Can you stay here Kin?" I ask him continually holding onto his ar,. 
"Sure, if you'd like me to." Kin says walking in and start to eat when I sit down onto my bed once again. 

On the plate, there are different kinds of food. I see sandwiches and fruit, I start to eat them without hesitating. When I finish all the food on the tray I look at Kin who seems to be holding a glass of water for me, I put a blood tablet in and then drink it. 
"When do you think you can go back into your classes?" Kin asks. 
"Probably tomorrow, at the least." I respond. 
"That's good." Kin says and I put the tray aside. 

I hug Kin once again, I continually miss Haruka and the only person I could turn to is Kin. I've known Kin since elementary school, we became best friends instantly. And right now it feels like elementary school, but with an entirely different story behind it. Sometimes I wonder if I think as him as my best friend, or something else entirely. 

It's night time right now, I look at that luxurious moon. It's as pretty as ever, I then hear the windows shatter on me. Me and Kin look up to see many people out the window. I sense lots of level E's, a Pureblood, and about five hunters. 
"Stay down Sumiko, I'll get someone to take you somewhere safe." Kin says and pulls me and we run to find help. 

We then see Hanabusa running to me in shock. 
"What's going on?!" Hanabusa asks. 
"Take Sumiko somewhere safe, I'm getting a group to take the intruders out." Kin says running off with his pistol ready to fire it. 
"Come on, let's get out of here." Hanabusa says and I nod running to the abandoned dorm with him. 

I'm hearing lots of gunshots outside, and the smell of blood is filled into the atmosphere. Hopefully everyone is okay, this is my fault that they are coming into the school. I then look at the hairpin that Haruka used to wear, it starts to float in the air. My telekenetic powers are lifting up the hairpin, I then get a sight of Haruka in my head. 

I then hear footsteps from behind me, I then see the pureblood I have always hated. The pureblood that turned me into a level E, Koki Tsutaya. I thought Zero killed him, I won't let him hurt any more people, I'm sick of this vampire doing wrong things. 
"It's good to see you again Sumiko, I see that you're now a pureblood vampire." Koki says smirking. 
"You're not getting anywhere near her!" Hanabusa yells and makes a ice wall. 

Hanabusa then grabs my arm and we start to run out of there, Koki then grabs my leg as I fall onto the ground. Hanabusa falls after me trying to use his ice powers to freeze Koki, but instead he gets controlled to leave by Koki. 
"Now then Sumiko, it's been a while since I saw you, so let's chat." Koki says and I start to back away from him. 
"No.. stay back." I beg. 
"This is the same dorm where I turned you back into a vampire, do you remember?" Koki says continually smirking. 

I start to lift up different kinds of items with my powerful telekenetic powers, I then start to hurl different sorts of items at him. Koki just continually stands there smirking. 
"Is that all you have got?" Koki asks and I summon two swords into my hands. 
"How could your power be different from mine?" Koki says controlling the earth. 
"Because Kaname was the one who turned me into a pureblood, me and my sister developed this skill ourselves!" I say to Koki impaling him with the swords. 

Koki then yells out in pain when he is impaled by my two blades of steel. 
"Normal blades shouldn't be able to kill me!" Koki yells out. 
"My blades have the option to become a hunters weapon, then I can do more damage on vampires." I inform Koki. 
"I instruct you not to kill me." Koki says and I just laugh. 
"What's so funny?!" Koki asks in furiousness. 

"You are no longer my master, my blood has now been reborn to a new species. Which means I don't have your blood in my system, then I can save people who I may have accidentally bitten. I have no master so I'm free, so die already!" I yell to Koki. 
"Damn you Sumiko.." Koki says as he blasts into particles. 

It's finally done, that bastard Koki is finally dead. But now isn't the time for reunions, I still have to finish off the rest of the group attacking Cross Academy. I won't stop fighting, until every last one of them is gone. I run outside and then see Zero and Kin shooting at the Level E's in front of us, I then decide to help them.