Kuran Princess

To think that Yuki is Kaname's younger sister, it's very surprising. But I want to know why he's telling me this in the first place, we were never so close. I look out the window to see Day Class starting to go to class, I guess it's time to sleep. 

"I'll be turning her back tonight, so the Yuki you know will be forever gone." Kaname says and I nod. 

"I would like to know why I'm told this before anybody else?" I ask Kaname. 

"Because I know I can trust you, you are a great friend to Yuki and as well as a fellow pureblood." Kaname replies. 

"Understood." I say and Kaname walks out of the room. 

I curl up in my bed, I guess the Yuki I knew before won't be here anymore. It's said that it's common for pureblood's family brother and sister become lovers, but I guess it's different for me. My entire family is dead and I gotta figure it all out on my own, I still have years ahead of me. But.. the problem is that I'm a pureblood vampire, they live forever unless killed of course, like my sister. 

It's time to sleep, I put the blanket over me and slowly doze off into a sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

My eyes open from my sleep, I then look around to see it's the usual time to go to class. And the time when.. Yuki is turned back into a pureblood vampire by Kaname. We should still be friends, well I hope so. But Kaname didn't say why, is it because her vampire self may take control and bite countless humans? Well who knows. 

I get dressed into my night class uniform and head outside, it's starting to snow. I think I remember the first time I saw snow as child, it was with my mother and my father with Haruka. I wonder how the 3 are going, I hope they're having a wonderful time in the afterlife. 

I walk around and then see Kotaro keeping the day class students away from the night class students along with Yuki. Yuki looks awfully tired now, I guess she needs a rest. I continue walking in the direction to the classrooms, and arrive in a mere 4 minutes. 

I sit down in my seat and look at the board copying notes like usual, I wonder how Kotaro is doing, he's been really quiet around me recently. I should talk to him after class, I need to catch up on what's going on right now. 

I look out at the moon, I guess it's a habit now ever since I joined into the night class. Like a sudden urge to jump out to it in a flash. Then in a flash, the smell of blood fill my scent, I stand up instantly. Yuki has.. became a vampire now.. there were good times Yuki, hopefully we can still talk after your transition. 

Everyone starts talking, I guess they smelled the blood as well. We are all vampires after all, I walk out of the classroom and see Zero shocked at Kaname and Yuki. I now feel bad for Zero, the person who was most close to him.. was what he hated the most. A pureblood vampire. 

"You're... siblings?" Zero says furiously before he walks away. 

I decide to follow Zero, and see if he's alright. He must be angry, him and I didn't talk for a while after I got turned into a pureblood by Kaname. That's more of the reason why he didn't go near me, and just closed his entire heart to me. 

Zero is now in a room, with the door closed but not locked. 

"Sumiko..?" Zero asks. 

"Yes it's me Zero." I say to him. 

"Yuki she's... she's..." Zero says, I can hear him sobbing. 

I grab the handle and slowly open the door, I can see his blood red eyes wanting blood. 

I walk over offering my wrist from him to feed on, he must be hungry for blood, so I'll give him it. 

"Are you sure.. Sumiko?" Zero asks. 

"Sure, it looks like you need it after what you just went through." I say to Zero as he penetrates my wrist with his vampiric fangs. 

I feel.. my blood slowly being drained away from Zero, the vampire hunter as well as being a vampire by being turned by Shizuka Hio. 

"Zero I feel.. the pain you've been through." Zero says to me as his eyes go back to purple. 

"Yeah, I guess I've been in a lot. I got turned into a ex-human vampire and fell to level E, then I got turned into a pureblood by Kaname Kuran. Then shortly after.. my twin sister Haruka died." I say to Zero quietly. 

I start to feel myself breaking into tears, I'm still saddened on what happened to Haruka, the rare side affect when you get turned into a pureblood by a spell. I decide to leave the room and let Zero be alone from what happened to Yuki. 

~4 months later~ 

The night class has been disbanded by Kaname shortly after what happened to Yuki, Rido Kuran attacked the school going after Yuki in Senri's body. And showing that Senri was in fact Rido's biological son. 

I'm currently in the old house I lived in when I was a small child, but something I never noticed was this letter. 

Dear Sumiko and Haruka

You two are beautiful twins, and I hope you both live on together and be best friends until the very end. Your father and I have adored you both, but I guess we were the ones who predicted that this would happen someday. We love both of you very much, and please live on for us, be careful of some dark creatures out there, the two kinds are incredibly dangerous. 

Love, your Mother ~ 

This letter bothers me, my mother said that evil kinds were out there. One of them is most likely a vampire, and the other is a complete mystery to me. Maybe I should research and find some stuff out, and find this new creature. I look at the hairpin of the flower on the sheet of paper, remembering that I have hope watching over me, my big sister.

~I'll show you a sweet dream next night~ 

~The End~  

(http://www.wattpad.com/37497535-unknown-identity-sequel-to-the-secret-i-never-knew Here is the sequel!!)

(If you would like a sequel, please request it below and if it has enough ratings I will make one, I love vampire knight so I'll see if I wanna make a sequel)