Midnight

I walk around campus for a lunch break, and decide to sit down near a fountain, it's very pretty in the sunlight with water droplets sparkling in the sun. Someone then pokes my cheek and I turn to them quickly. 

"Sumiko, I got to ask if you know anything of the night class at all." Kotaro asks me. 

"I don't really know to be honest, I've haven't really been interested to know and I mind my own business." I say to Kotaro. 

"Okay, I was just asking, because the Night Class seem suspicious of something." Kotaro says. 

"I don't think so Kotaro, they seem like ordinary high school students." I respond as Kotaro starts to walk away. 

The bell goes for the next class, I continue to keep up with my studies and help Yuki wake up from her continuous snoozes. The hardest subject has got to be Mathematics, so many numbers. I start to head back to my dorm and see a member of the night class in front of me. 

"Good Morning my lady." Hanabusa says to me. 

"Aido, get to class." I say to him. 

"And who's going to make me?" Hanabusa says. 

"The Disciplinary Committee thats who!" Yuki and Zero say as they come up to him. 

Kaname then starts to walk towards Aido dragging him back. 

"Thanks Kaname!" Yuki yells out as a thank you. 

I smile at Yuki, she obviously has a crush on him. 

"It's dangerous here, head back to your dorm now." Zero says. 

I nod and head off from Zero and Yuki to get back at the dorm. 

Wow, it's been a big day, I'm exaughsted. I get in my pyjamas and look out the window at my room, the moon is beautiful tonight, sparkling among the darkness. I sit on my bed and I suddenly get a headache and fall asleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Now it's the casual waking up process, getting up, doing my hair, brushing my teeth, getting dressed and leaving the room. I start to walk to homeroom with Yori and Yuki, tonight I'll be going to the empty dorm, twelve o'clock sharp. 

I walk to homeroom and see a night class student walking by me, he looks like a new student, maybe Kaname is showing him around.  

The day is always the same, do work, do more work, and do even more work. 

It's just about the end of the day now, so it's time to head back to the dorm and rest until midnight. This man somehow knows me, and about my past. But what if it was just a dream, I'd just be an idiot for falling for my own dreams. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's now 10 minutes before midnight, it's time to head out now. I get out by jumping through the window wearing my day class uniform. I start to head towards the empty dorm and open the door. 

"Hello?" I say as I walk in. 

I walk around and see old items everywhere covered in dust, not typically the dorm I'd like to sleep in. I walk around and see a room with lights on, this one might be it. I walk in to see a man sitting on a chair. 

"Hello Himiko, I'm glad you came." The man says. 

"Who are you, you said that you knew me from 9 years ago." I ask eagerly. 

"Himiko, have you ever heard of vampires?" The Man says to me. 

Vampires..? I've heard of them in novels and stories online, but they're obviously not real. Or are they? 

"Now listen to me Sumiko, what I'm about to say may surprise you quite a lot, but bere with me." The man say to me and I nod. 

"I saved only you in the car crash because I only wanted you alive, then when you were seven, I turned you into a vampire." The man says. 

I'm a what..? Vampire..? No, it can't be real at all if I was I would have been one at that time. 

"You're lying, if I got turned into one, why am I not acting like one?" I ask him. 

"I sealed your form away, but now is the time to release it." The man says. 

"W-Wait, you're lying.." I say. 

The man's fangs then appear on his teeth, it must be true, they are real. 

"Just to let you know, my name is Koki." Koki says. 

"W-Wait.." I say as he holds me close. 

His teeth sink into my neck, as I feel my blood being drained away, and a new feeling generating inside my body.