Level E

I wake up around midday and I see Haruka still sleeping, I get up and look outside the window, the sun is more blinding than usual, it's been about a week since I've turned back into a vampire. My memories are coming back about everyday, some of them are from when I was with Haruka, and others are with Koki. Hopefully that bastard is dead. 
I then see Haruka starting to wake up, she looks majorly tired. 
"Morning Haruka." I say to her. 
"Good Morning Sumiko.." Haruka says back. 

Haruka then looks up at me, she has the eyes of a blood thirsty vampire. I hand her a glass of water and a blood tablet. 
"What's this..?" Haruka asks me. 
"This is a blood tablet, you put it into water and you drink it, it quenches your thirst for blood." I say to Haruka. 
Haruka then drops the tablet into the water and see's the effects of the tablet. She then drinks the water quickly, her eyes then change back to normal. 

Is she turning into a level E? I don't think Koki ever fed her his blood, and if Koki is dead, then Haruka can never be saved. 
"I.. don't think I have much time left Sumiko, I can't control myself. If I go insane, please don't hesitate to kill me." Haruka says to me. 
I can't kill her, I'm way too afraid to, I just found her after all. I just won't let my twin sister get taken over by the beast inside of her. 

'You've been like this for nine years.. how did you even stay in control?" I ask Haruka desperately. 
"To be honest, I don't know myself. I just survived at one place, and I stayed there only, I consumed so much blood from people." Haruka says looking down. 
"Haruka, I'll find a way to save you, I'm not going to let you fall into a level E!" I say to Haruka. 
"What can you do without the blood to prevent me from falling to level E." Haruka says to me. 

That's true, she needs the blood of her master to not fall into level E, like me and Zero. I have no idea how to save her, I'll feed her a bit of blood tablets now and then. Hopefully that'll do for her. My head then gets a burst of pain. 

Memory 

I look
 at Haruka who is completely scared, I see a girl with a dark look on her face. The girl is currently grabbing hold of Haruka. 
"Let go of Haruka! Please!" I beg loudly. 
"Too bad, my fangs are going into this girl's neck. She will then die of blood loss, an illness or turn into a vampire." The girl says as she smirks her fangs come out. 
"Please stop!!" I continue to beg and Kiko holds me back. 

The girl then puts her fangs into Haruka's neck, she screams in pain trying to get free. Haruka is then let go and she falls to the floor. 
"Brother, I'll be going now. If anything back happens contact me." The girl says to Kiko. 
"Sure." Kiko says as the girl walks out. 

To see my sister in pain, it is too much to bere, I feel so scared that it'll happen to me next. Mother, Father please save me. 

End of Memory 

I have the look of shock on my face and I look a Haruka instantly. 
"Haruka, I know the girl who turned you into a vampire, it wasn't Kiko who turned you into a vampire." I say to her. 
"Who then?" Haruka asks. 
"That new girl, Mai Tsutaya." I say to Haruka. 
Haruka then looks afraid and backs away from me and hides in the corner. 

I'll be having a talk with Mai about this situation, I'm guessing she was expecting Haruka to die or something. I'll have a little chat with her later on.