The One

I stand next to Kin and Zero, holding my katana and throwing the sheathe behind me. I'm ready to start fighting these level E's, to protect this school from anymore danger threatening it. I then run up to numerous level E's destroying them, since they can never go back to their original forms ever again. I see Kin and Zero shooting as I run around destroying the level E's, they're just doing their job after all. 

I stop in my tracks to see someone holding a katana in front of me, that must be one of the hunters. He's working with the vampire council to get a rare heart like mine, they just want the hunters weapons after all. I then stop in my tracks to sense something very familiar in that katana, it feels as if Haruka is in that blade. I start running toward the hunter and we start to have a sword fight. 

"Are you scared that your sister is this blade?!" The hunter yells continuing to slash at me. 

I just stop and look at the hunter as he smirks at me. The name Haruka just throbs inside of my head, I won't forgive the hunters for what they have done to her. they will die!! 

"DIE!!" I yell out as I impale the hunter in the heart and pull the sword out. I then just stare at the sword that he was holding, I then pick it up and look at it. 

This sword will be good, it'll be like Haruka is fighting alongside me all the time. 

"Sumiko" A soft voice says beside me. 

"H-Haruka.." I say reaching for her, but she's just an illusion inside of my mind. I then look at Kin who is walking to me from afar. 

"All of the Level E's are gone, there are now 5 hunters left, I suggest you leave it to us." Kin says and I nod to him and Zero. 

I start to head back to my dorm, I see Hanabusa and Akatsuki eliminating the rest of the level E's, I then walk over to them. 

"Sumiko I apologise for bailing out on you earlier, Koki was an older pureblood and that made a larger impact on me. Please forgive me." Hanabusa says and he bows. 

"Please don't worry about it, I was told to head back to the dorms since the rest of the hunters are coming after me." I say to Hanabusa and Akatsuki, the cousins nod. 

"We'll help protect you, let's get inside." Akatsuki says and I nod as the three of us walk into the dorm. 

I sit down and hear many gunshots, they're getting closer and closer. I then sense one hunter after another being destroyed. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. and they're all gone now. I go outside and the wind flows through my hair, I wonder how Kotaro is doing, I then walk in the direction of where the day class were kept in to be safe. 

I open the door to see numerous day class students look at me, I then walk in. 

"Do any of you know where Kotaro is?" I ask them all and a student in the front shakes their head. 

I then run out and head for the Sun Dorm, I run up the stairs and stop at Kotaro's room. I then smell Kotaro's blood and immediately open the door. In my sights I see Kotaro bleeding from his neck and I run to him immediately, I then sit him up. 

"S-Sumiko..." Kotaro says faintly. 

"Calm down Kotaro! I'll find a way to save you." I say as I look around the room. I find a square bandaid to put on his neck, I get a tissue and start wiping the blood away. When I start to wipe it away my head throbs hard. 

My bloodlust is coming back now, I then look at the tissue covered with Kotaro's blood on it. I then grab his wrists as I go towards his neck, Kotaro doesn't react at all. 

"You do know what happens if I sink my fangs into your neck right?" I say to Kotaro and he nods knowingly. 

"Sumiko I've liked you since junior high school, but I've never had the courage to say this. Because we rarely saw each other in high school, I didn't really have the time to say it." Kotaro says to me. 

Kotaro you.. like me..? In all of these years I never suspected you would like me, ever since I got turned into a vampire my entire life changed. I put a bandaid on his neck I then look at Kotaro in the eyes. 

"But we are both different Kotaro, a pureblood and a human don't get along so easily. And I were to be dating you right now, I would have sank my teeth into your neck and turn you into a vampire." I say to Kotaro as I get up. 

"I understand, it would be just too dangerous." Kotaro says sitting there. 

I then start walking away, I look at the battlefield covered in ashes from the level E's. I then start to hear a familiar voice behind me. 

"Hey Sumiko." A girlish voice says to me, I then turn around in shock to see who's there. 

"H-Haruka.." I say in shock. 

"I saw Mother and Father, they are glad that you're doing well. I'll keep watch over you." Haruka says as she floats off to the sky. 

"Please don't go!" I beg as a tear falls off my soft cheek. 

She's.. gone. My sister I will miss you very much, be with mother and father. I will keep living for you all, and stop vampires from giving pain to others. I look to see the sun coming up, I walk over to where the day class are and open the door to let them out. 

Kaname later wiped the memory from the day class students who heard anything or saw anything at all. It's getting chilly since winter is arriving, and christmas as well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I sit in my room and see Kaname walk in, he's been doing this for the past 3 days. 

"Did you hear anything from the council?" Kaname asks. 

"No, since I pretty much rebelled against them." I say looking at a photo. 

"I have to discuss something with you, it's about Yuki." Kaname says. 

"Yuki? Sure tell me what you're thinking." I respond. 

(VAMPIRE KNIGHT SPOILER BELOW) 

"You will be the first other person to know, but Yuki is my sister, and a pureblood vampire." Kaname says to me. 

"Yuki's.. a pureblood..?" I say to Kaname. 

But.. Yuki has been a human her entire life, unless the same situation happened from me, but she was originally a pureblood. This is all too confusing!